Poll: Iranian Girls Are Sensible About Talk Sex ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iranian Girls & Sex Discussion

Iranian Girls & Sex Discussion

In all my life, i met just a couple iranian girls which we could to talk about sex ! In generally is hard to talk or having discussions about sex with iranian girls and i don't know why ! why they are so sensible about Talk sex ? too much finger touch ??

Is for tradition ? is for their religion ? is for their education ? (Bad Or Good) their parents are guilty ? or boys(Iranian) are guilty about this subject because they cann't to start a good discussion about sex with them ?

This is a big problem which i see now between iranian girls now ! because if they don't talk about something which they don't know (Or not having experience !),how is possible to have succes in their relationship with iranian boys ? I am specially talking about the iranian girls 25- !!!

This is not good !!! I think iranian girls, are developing faster than the iranian girls with my age (34 !) !! It's up to us ,all of us, to help each other and sharing our experience about this subject with all iranian girls !

I must to confess,Girls have always grown up faster than boys. But these days they're developing at a younger age than their mothers and grandmothers did.

Now is time to talk ! Please just talk and do it with respect and with new/original ideas.in this way we can help to each other, specially to iranian girls.

Thank you and God bless you :=) .
    Last edited by Rasputin; 11-18-2006 at 02:19 PM.

2khtarai ke dar iranan choon dar yek mohit baste gharar daran hasasiate bishtari neshan midahand

In iranian traditions there are lots of taboos .... "eva bitarbiat harf nazan az sex zeshte az khastegar miofti!" .. bad shohar ke mikonan miran donbale mashooghe chon zaneshoon/mardeshoon balad nistan dorost hessabi satisfy konan...

be ghole italiahia "la carne è debole" "flesh is weak"

honestly, i hate to say this but on this side of the world, iranian girls have the worst rumor.. believe me they got a lot of experience
    ~ Bahar ~

With respect to all of ideas. I firmly believe that it depends on the girl to whom you are talking about sex. some girls are so strict, some of them are so flexible. I personally like the girls who are strict about sex. and as a boy I suggest them to be strict.
    75% of boys are not reliable .

well, i chose the first one because most of them persian girls are sensible, but I have seen some of them that they really enjoy talking about sex. But I still chose the first one choonke dokhtaraye najib be hich vajh raje be in mozoo harf nemizanan. onai ke oghdei hastan va havasangiz hastan raje be sex dust daran hamishe harf bezanan ke mote'asefaneh dar bazi az khanevadehaye Irani injoor dokhtarha vojood dare.

In rabti nadareh keh dokhtar-e khoubi basheh ya nah ! Sex yek subject normal hast va agar dokhtar khanoumi dar moredesh natuneh sohbat koneh,in beh in ma'anast keh hatman ba in subject moshkel dareh !

In the deepest corner of the night , Tonight.
    Sorry friends! I could not vote because this poll contains a powerfull generelizing factor. I do not like to generalize a cultural debate to a special group of ppl who has been sorted by their nationality, although it may be 99%true, it proves nothing.

I have experienced that japanese girls are even more closed against sex-talk and shy than any other nation I know. This is all about traditions and political/religious open-ness of a society.

in africa, right in the neighbring muslims, you can find societies which are naked and yet sex is something quite personal for them.

sex- education given by a qualified and athourized person is a must and lack of it in a society can end up in deasaster. however, as an iranian man who is proud of his origin and the cultural, traditional and historic treasures, I personally think that sex-talk (the way they use it in west) is a bad habbit and smells like a kind of putting your nose in someone's else private matters.

I agree, proud and respect every iranian girl who is not willing to share this part of her life to anybody else specially men. cheers
    YOU! Wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
    Sorry friends! I could not vote because this poll contains a powerfull generelizing factor. I do not like to generalize a cultural debate to a special group of ppl who has been sorted by their nationality, although it may be 99%true, it proves nothing.

I have experienced that japanese girls are even more closed against sex-talk and shy than any other nation I know. This is all about traditions and political/religious open-ness of a society.

in africa, right in the neighbring muslims, you can find societies which are naked and yet sex is something quite personal for them.

sex- education given by a qualified and athourized person is a must and lack of it in a society can end up in deasaster. however, as an iranian man who is proud of his origin and the cultural, traditional and historic treasures, I personally think that sex-talk (the way they use it in west) is a bad habbit and smells like a kind of putting your nose in someone's else private matters.

I agree, proud and respect every iranian girl who is not willing to share this part of her life to anybody else specially men. cheers

I am agree with you in case of 'sex education'. Young iranian girls/boys have a big problem with that and honestly i don't know how we should help them with this big problem !!

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post

well i think that sex-talk is good only with partner... not with anyone! in my opinion a relationship MUST have communication, a girl should talk about her views and share them with his partner..
    It's normal that speaking about ours intimacy with anyone is a bad habbit....i personally don't like speaking about my life (sexually or other...) to a person that i don't know so much...it's something private..it's personal..

i have seen that many of them like it actually

But maybe it is easier with a europian to talk about sex then a iranian!
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

Quote Originally Posted by Michellica View Post
    well i think that sex-talk is good only with partner... not with anyone! in my opinion a relationship MUST have communication, a girl should talk about her views and share them with his partner..
    It's normal that speaking about ours intimacy with anyone is a bad habbit....i personally don't like speaking about my life (sexually or other...) to a person that i don't know so much...it's something private..it's personal..
    I agree with you.

haha u that's enough

I'm Crazy

I've seen many iranian girls talking about sex. Maybe in Iran, it is harder to talk about sex because it is harder to trust people. This is my opinion.

i am against generalizing and stereotyping as this question on top suggests, so i cannot give a comment accordingly, also its called 'sensitive', not sensible, that has a slightly different meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Michellica View Post
    I agree, I think a girl should talk about her views on sex with her partner. Other than that, I understand why some girls may not talk about sex with other people.

I think girls need to be comfortable with boys when there is a sex talk

Quote Originally Posted by abadani69 View Post
    I think girls need to be comfortable with boys when there is a sex talk
    It may take a little time for some girls to talk about sex. But, I think this should change and people should get comfortable with the idea of talking about this stuff with people. It's just about girls. I know some boys are not comfortable either.

Well I am comfortable as long as the girls are Albate sorry, man poru hastam,dokhtar comfortable nabashe man bahs ro baz mikonam

Talking

Well I am comfortable as long as the girls are Albate sorry, man poru hastam,dokhtar comfortable nabashe man bahs ro baz mikonam
    hahaha

Khanoumhay-e irani kam kam bayad dast az ghadimi boudan var daran va dar mored-e sex sohbat konan,agar nah, mesl-e hamisheh faghat in khanoumha hastan keh asib mibinan va bazandeh khahand boud.

well, i chose the first one because most of them persian girls are sensible, but I have seen some of them that they really enjoy talking about sex. But I still chose the first one choonke dokhtaraye najib be hich vajh raje be in mozoo harf nemizanan. onai ke oghdei hastan va havasangiz hastan raje be sex dust daran hamishe harf bezanan ke mote'asefaneh dar bazi az khanevadehaye Irani injoor dokhtarha vojood dare.
    +++++++++1

Quote Originally Posted by high_racer View Post
    +++++++++1
    ...So what !?

Hmmm, i love subject lik , FIRST OF ALL, talk about sex rabti be culture nadareh bastegi be khode taraf dareh, yeah i know we all grew up in a diff way valy,m,an to khanevade boozrg shodam ke mesle khaily irani ha SEX WAS A NO NO valy its' bull shit!! ma yad gereftim har chizi ro be khanevade rabt bedim o taghsire culture bezarim, in BAHOONEH hast vase neshon dadan e on chizi ke inside darim, sex mesle har bahse digast va na talk kardan dar moredesh na kamtar az on chizi mikone ke hastim ma ro na bala tar mibareh bastegi be shakhsi dareh ke dar moredesh darim talk mikonim bahash!!! man hamishe khodam boodam and az in bahs ham tarso va hemeye nadashtam!! SOME ONE HERE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WORSE REP daran irani haa!! na azizam WE DONT!! in khodemon hastim ke vase khodemoon harf dar miyarim magar na hich kasi vase ma harfi dar nemiyareh khodemon hastim ke ta dokhtari ro 2 bar dar hafteh ba 2 pesare jadid mibinim nemigim OOPS THEY MIGHT BE FRIENDS OR COUSIN esh bashe zood migim LOOK SHE'S KHARAB!!! and poo girl in to dahane hame mipicheh bedone inke khode bicharash bashe o az khodesh taraf dari koneh, KHODEH IRANI HA VASE KHODESHOON o coulture e khodeshon HARF DAR MIYARAN. va khodemoon ro hata PESAR hamon ro payeen mibarim va be doostane dokhtare gheire irani migim OMG, STAY AWAY FROM IRANIAN GUYS THEY ARE *******S.on bichare ham mige ok ina age be khoeshon injor migan pass hatman hastan!! or GUYS ON THE OTHER HAND valy im a girl and trust me ma dokhtar ha bishtar pesarhamon ro payeen mibarim ITS SAD, AS I SAY AS MAAST KE BAR MAAST
    Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
    but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.