Poll: Iranian Girls Are Sensible About Talk Sex ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48

Thread: Iranian Girls & Sex Discussion

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630

    Iranian Girls & Sex Discussion

    In all my life, i met just a couple iranian girls which we could to talk about sex ! In generally is hard to talk or having discussions about sex with iranian girls and i don't know why ! why they are so sensible about Talk sex ? too much finger touch ??

    Is for tradition ? is for their religion ? is for their education ? (Bad Or Good) their parents are guilty ? or boys(Iranian) are guilty about this subject because they cann't to start a good discussion about sex with them ?

    This is a big problem which i see now between iranian girls now ! because if they don't talk about something which they don't know (Or not having experience !),how is possible to have succes in their relationship with iranian boys ? I am specially talking about the iranian girls 25- !!!

    This is not good !!! I think iranian girls, are developing faster than the iranian girls with my age (34 !) !! It's up to us ,all of us, to help each other and sharing our experience about this subject with all iranian girls !

    I must to confess,Girls have always grown up faster than boys. But these days they're developing at a younger age than their mothers and grandmothers did.

    Now is time to talk ! Please just talk and do it with respect and with new/original ideas.in this way we can help to each other, specially to iranian girls.

    Thank you and God bless you :=) .
    Last edited by Rasputin; 11-18-2006 at 02:19 PM.




  2. #2
    Member BehnazNaNaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    532
    2khtarai ke dar iranan choon dar yek mohit baste gharar daran hasasiate bishtari neshan midahand

  3. #3
    Member Michellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Age
    34
    Posts
    649
    In iranian traditions there are lots of taboos .... "eva bitarbiat harf nazan az sex zeshte az khastegar miofti!" .. bad shohar ke mikonan miran donbale mashooghe chon zaneshoon/mardeshoon balad nistan dorost hessabi satisfy konan...

    be ghole italiahia "la carne è debole" "flesh is weak"

  4. #4
    Member DokhtarIrooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,701
    honestly, i hate to say this but on this side of the world, iranian girls have the worst rumor.. believe me they got a lot of experience
    ~ Bahar ~


  5. #5
    Member jose_mourinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Long Beach , CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    394
    With respect to all of ideas. I firmly believe that it depends on the girl to whom you are talking about sex. some girls are so strict, some of them are so flexible. I personally like the girls who are strict about sex. and as a boy I suggest them to be strict.
    75% of boys are not reliable .

  6. #6
    Senior Member abadani69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Naghle makan dadim
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,043
    well, i chose the first one because most of them persian girls are sensible, but I have seen some of them that they really enjoy talking about sex. But I still chose the first one choonke dokhtaraye najib be hich vajh raje be in mozoo harf nemizanan. onai ke oghdei hastan va havasangiz hastan raje be sex dust daran hamishe harf bezanan ke mote'asefaneh dar bazi az khanevadehaye Irani injoor dokhtarha vojood dare.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630
    In rabti nadareh keh dokhtar-e khoubi basheh ya nah ! Sex yek subject normal hast va agar dokhtar khanoumi dar moredesh natuneh sohbat koneh,in beh in ma'anast keh hatman ba in subject moshkel dareh !




  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the deepest corner of the night , Tonight.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    62
    Sorry friends! I could not vote because this poll contains a powerfull generelizing factor. I do not like to generalize a cultural debate to a special group of ppl who has been sorted by their nationality, although it may be 99%true, it proves nothing.

    I have experienced that japanese girls are even more closed against sex-talk and shy than any other nation I know. This is all about traditions and political/religious open-ness of a society.

    in africa, right in the neighbring muslims, you can find societies which are naked and yet sex is something quite personal for them.

    sex- education given by a qualified and athourized person is a must and lack of it in a society can end up in deasaster. however, as an iranian man who is proud of his origin and the cultural, traditional and historic treasures, I personally think that sex-talk (the way they use it in west) is a bad habbit and smells like a kind of putting your nose in someone's else private matters.

    I agree, proud and respect every iranian girl who is not willing to share this part of her life to anybody else specially men. cheers
    YOU! Wake up.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
    Sorry friends! I could not vote because this poll contains a powerfull generelizing factor. I do not like to generalize a cultural debate to a special group of ppl who has been sorted by their nationality, although it may be 99%true, it proves nothing.

    I have experienced that japanese girls are even more closed against sex-talk and shy than any other nation I know. This is all about traditions and political/religious open-ness of a society.

    in africa, right in the neighbring muslims, you can find societies which are naked and yet sex is something quite personal for them.

    sex- education given by a qualified and athourized person is a must and lack of it in a society can end up in deasaster. however, as an iranian man who is proud of his origin and the cultural, traditional and historic treasures, I personally think that sex-talk (the way they use it in west) is a bad habbit and smells like a kind of putting your nose in someone's else private matters.

    I agree, proud and respect every iranian girl who is not willing to share this part of her life to anybody else specially men. cheers

    I am agree with you in case of 'sex education'. Young iranian girls/boys have a big problem with that and honestly i don't know how we should help them with this big problem !!




  10. #10
    Member Michellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Age
    34
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
    Sorry friends! I could not vote because this poll contains a powerfull generelizing factor. I do not like to generalize a cultural debate to a special group of ppl who has been sorted by their nationality, although it may be 99%true, it proves nothing.

    I have experienced that japanese girls are even more closed against sex-talk and shy than any other nation I know. This is all about traditions and political/religious open-ness of a society.

    in africa, right in the neighbring muslims, you can find societies which are naked and yet sex is something quite personal for them.

    sex- education given by a qualified and athourized person is a must and lack of it in a society can end up in deasaster. however, as an iranian man who is proud of his origin and the cultural, traditional and historic treasures, I personally think that sex-talk (the way they use it in west) is a bad habbit and smells like a kind of putting your nose in someone's else private matters.

    I agree, proud and respect every iranian girl who is not willing to share this part of her life to anybody else specially men. cheers
    well i think that sex-talk is good only with partner... not with anyone! in my opinion a relationship MUST have communication, a girl should talk about her views and share them with his partner..
    It's normal that speaking about ours intimacy with anyone is a bad habbit....i personally don't like speaking about my life (sexually or other...) to a person that i don't know so much...it's something private..it's personal..

  11. #11
    Senior Member donsaeid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    tahe motorkhoneye jahanam
    Posts
    27,274
    i have seen that many of them like it actually

    But maybe it is easier with a europian to talk about sex then a iranian!
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


    در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellica View Post
    well i think that sex-talk is good only with partner... not with anyone! in my opinion a relationship MUST have communication, a girl should talk about her views and share them with his partner..
    It's normal that speaking about ours intimacy with anyone is a bad habbit....i personally don't like speaking about my life (sexually or other...) to a person that i don't know so much...it's something private..it's personal..
    I agree with you.




  13. #13
    haha u that's enough

  14. #14
    I'm Crazy

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Seattle, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    512
    I've seen many iranian girls talking about sex. Maybe in Iran, it is harder to talk about sex because it is harder to trust people. This is my opinion.

  16. #16
    Member Nutcase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    far away from the concrete jungle
    Posts
    816
    i am against generalizing and stereotyping as this question on top suggests, so i cannot give a comment accordingly, also its called 'sensitive', not sensible, that has a slightly different meaning

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Seattle, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellica View Post
    well i think that sex-talk is good only with partner... not with anyone! in my opinion a relationship MUST have communication, a girl should talk about her views and share them with his partner..
    It's normal that speaking about ours intimacy with anyone is a bad habbit....i personally don't like speaking about my life (sexually or other...) to a person that i don't know so much...it's something private..it's personal..
    I agree, I think a girl should talk about her views on sex with her partner. Other than that, I understand why some girls may not talk about sex with other people.

  18. #18
    Senior Member abadani69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Naghle makan dadim
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,043
    I think girls need to be comfortable with boys when there is a sex talk

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Seattle, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by abadani69 View Post
    I think girls need to be comfortable with boys when there is a sex talk
    It may take a little time for some girls to talk about sex. But, I think this should change and people should get comfortable with the idea of talking about this stuff with people. It's just about girls. I know some boys are not comfortable either.

  20. #20
    Senior Member abadani69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Naghle makan dadim
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,043
    Well I am comfortable as long as the girls are Albate sorry, man poru hastam,dokhtar comfortable nabashe man bahs ro baz mikonam

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Seattle, wa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    512

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by abadani69 View Post
    Well I am comfortable as long as the girls are Albate sorry, man poru hastam,dokhtar comfortable nabashe man bahs ro baz mikonam
    hahaha

  22. #22
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630
    Khanoumhay-e irani kam kam bayad dast az ghadimi boudan var daran va dar mored-e sex sohbat konan,agar nah, mesl-e hamisheh faghat in khanoumha hastan keh asib mibinan va bazandeh khahand boud.




  23. #23

    ........................

    Quote Originally Posted by abadani69 View Post
    well, i chose the first one because most of them persian girls are sensible, but I have seen some of them that they really enjoy talking about sex. But I still chose the first one choonke dokhtaraye najib be hich vajh raje be in mozoo harf nemizanan. onai ke oghdei hastan va havasangiz hastan raje be sex dust daran hamishe harf bezanan ke mote'asefaneh dar bazi az khanevadehaye Irani injoor dokhtarha vojood dare.
    +++++++++1

  24. #24
    Senior Member Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    62,630
    Quote Originally Posted by high_racer View Post
    +++++++++1
    ...So what !?




  25. #25
    Member Lime_Margarita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    toronto,khiyabone 3vom
    Posts
    327
    Hmmm, i love subject lik , FIRST OF ALL, talk about sex rabti be culture nadareh bastegi be khode taraf dareh, yeah i know we all grew up in a diff way valy,m,an to khanevade boozrg shodam ke mesle khaily irani ha SEX WAS A NO NO valy its' bull shit!! ma yad gereftim har chizi ro be khanevade rabt bedim o taghsire culture bezarim, in BAHOONEH hast vase neshon dadan e on chizi ke inside darim, sex mesle har bahse digast va na talk kardan dar moredesh na kamtar az on chizi mikone ke hastim ma ro na bala tar mibareh bastegi be shakhsi dareh ke dar moredesh darim talk mikonim bahash!!! man hamishe khodam boodam and az in bahs ham tarso va hemeye nadashtam!! SOME ONE HERE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT WORSE REP daran irani haa!! na azizam WE DONT!! in khodemon hastim ke vase khodemoon harf dar miyarim magar na hich kasi vase ma harfi dar nemiyareh khodemon hastim ke ta dokhtari ro 2 bar dar hafteh ba 2 pesare jadid mibinim nemigim OOPS THEY MIGHT BE FRIENDS OR COUSIN esh bashe zood migim LOOK SHE'S KHARAB!!! and poo girl in to dahane hame mipicheh bedone inke khode bicharash bashe o az khodesh taraf dari koneh, KHODEH IRANI HA VASE KHODESHOON o coulture e khodeshon HARF DAR MIYARAN. va khodemoon ro hata PESAR hamon ro payeen mibarim va be doostane dokhtare gheire irani migim OMG, STAY AWAY FROM IRANIAN GUYS THEY ARE *******S.on bichare ham mige ok ina age be khoeshon injor migan pass hatman hastan!! or GUYS ON THE OTHER HAND valy im a girl and trust me ma dokhtar ha bishtar pesarhamon ro payeen mibarim ITS SAD, AS I SAY AS MAAST KE BAR MAAST
    Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
    but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •