Haj Agha Khejalat Bekesh
Collapse
X
-
=))=)) ey val siamakkkkkkkk :PeLLy kHoShKeLe
boT daram ke gerde gel ze sonbol sayeban darad
bahare aarezash khaT be khune arghavan darad
ghobare khat napushanid khorshide rokhash
yarab hayate javdanash deh ke hosne javdan darad
- Hafez
Comment
-
To Ghoran naneveshteh ke porn badeh....lolI would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Comment
-
:P na baba siamak jan.. delam vasatun tangulide bud bargashtam
miBnam ke agha siamake ma mesle hamishe active
eLLy kHoShKeLe
boT daram ke gerde gel ze sonbol sayeban darad
bahare aarezash khaT be khune arghavan darad
ghobare khat napushanid khorshide rokhash
yarab hayate javdanash deh ke hosne javdan darad
- Hafez
Comment
-
arman shut up! dus daram chit chat konammmmmm >:P>:P>:P be to che? >:P
merC siamak jan
eLLy kHoShKeLe
boT daram ke gerde gel ze sonbol sayeban darad
bahare aarezash khaT be khune arghavan darad
ghobare khat napushanid khorshide rokhash
yarab hayate javdanash deh ke hosne javdan darad
- Hafez
Comment


Comment