Couldn't think of a Topic.. Just read, might make u smile :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RoadRunner
    Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 1644

    #1

    Couldn't think of a Topic.. Just read, might make u smile :)

    Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs..
    While every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.
    ---
    Girls are like phones.. They like to be held and talked too..
    But if you press the wrong button they'll disconnected you!
    ---
    Teacher: I wish you would pay a little attention!
    Student: I'm paying as little as I can sir!
    ---
    Woman complaining to dentist: I'd rather get pregnant than have a tooth filling!
    Dentist: Ok, decide from now so i can adjust the chair accordingly.
    ---
    A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
    But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
    "Damn.. That Was Fun."

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • IQ
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 5035

    #2
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@last 1.

    Comment

    • Nazanin
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2004
      • 9496

      #3
      loooooooooool @ 1 & 3

      Comment

      Working...