Sperm Sample (18+)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raiden
    Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 779

    #1

    Sperm Sample (18+)

    There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.
    When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.

    Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

  • jjbb
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 8813

    #2
    merci va khasteh nabashi

    Comment

    Working...