NewlyWeds (18+)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raiden
    Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 779

    #1

    NewlyWeds (18+)

    On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe." The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, "My picture?" He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever".

    She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture". He beams and asks why and she answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"
    When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.

    Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

  • jjbb
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 8813

    #2

    Comment

    Working...