One of the best pictures from National Geographic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #1

    One of the best pictures from National Geographic

    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


  • donsaeid
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 28300

    #2
    A hidden commercial for Camel Sigarrets
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


    «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

    Comment

    • indian_blues
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1893

      #3
      "two mango in a single stone"
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


      Comment

      Working...