Sepideh Is A Sexy Singer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Sepideh Is A Sexy Singer
























    iran
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #2
    Sepideh is really sexy, but she is trying to beat SHa K I R a. she is all topless in the Pics in her new album which she is trying to look like sha k i r a.

    Comment

    • indian_blues
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1893

      #3
      i don't see any originality still she looks good
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


      Comment

      • IQ
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2005
        • 5035

        #4
        ...

        Comment

        • maaforever
          Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 111

          #5
          WHY SHE PUT CROSS!!

          I THINK SHE IS COPY OF SHA***A BUT SHA***A MORE BEAUTIFUL

          Comment

          • maryam9
            Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 644

            #6
            Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
            Sepideh is really sexy, but she is trying to beat SHa K I R a. she is all topless in the Pics in her new album which she is trying to look like sha k i r a.
            Age kesi sedaash khoob baashe, laazem nist ke lokht-o-koon patty bashe too aks ke ahangaash fooroosh bereh
            Mary's back, back again

            Comment

            • IQ
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2005
              • 5035

              #7
              Originally posted by maryam9 View Post
              Age kesi sedaash khoob baashe, laazem nist ke lokht-o-koon patty bashe too aks ke ahangaash fooroosh bereh

              Exactly. She was on tv and she said I have been singing for such a long time and I don't get anything back so I was thinking what I can do so poeple be talking about me (Matrah Besham) and I thought of taking my clothes off!!

              Comment

              • mike435
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 2104

                #8
                Originally posted by maryam9 View Post
                Age kesi sedaash khoob baashe, laazem nist ke lokht-o-koon patty bashe too aks ke ahangaash fooroosh bereh

                there are many who have good voices

                somthing needs to set theme apart and give an edga and that is sexxxxx


                G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                Comment

                • DokhtarIrooni
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2347

                  #9
                  khak bar saram chera lokht shode
                  i like sepideh but on these pics she looks like a pornstar
                  ~ Bahar ~

                  Comment

                  Working...