Young Osama bin Laden Family Photo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Young Osama bin Laden Family Photo

    The smiling teenager in the picture (circled above) looks like he doesn't have a care in the world as he poses with 22 of his brothers and sisters.


    But the 14-year-old Osama bin Laden soon went from grinning schoolboy to becoming the world's most cold-hearted mass murderer.

    The bin Laden children lined up next to a pink Cadillac on a trip to Falun, Sweden in 1971.


    Various composite drawings of what Osama bin Laden might like like today. (courtesy America's Most Wanted).



    iran
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #2
    lool how rich
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    Working...