Coolest Swimming Pools of The World

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #1

    Coolest Swimming Pools of The World

    Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, Palms Hotel Las Vegas





    Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong





    Burj Al Arab, Dubai





    Banyan Tree Hotel, Intendance Bay, Seychelles





    Golden Nugget, Las Vegas





    Begawan Giri Hotel, Ubud, Bali





    Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort, Grindav?k, Iceland





    Le Meridien Hurghada, Makadi Bay, Egypt





    Hotel Elan, Dallas





    Hilton Hotel, Auckland New Zeland

  • Ana72
    Newbie
    • Apr 2010
    • 1

    #2
    I should say the photos that have been posted here in your site are very fascinating and the world’s greatest swimming pools indeed. I have chosen one of the listed images above because of the designs and the place, it look so fabulous, I’m now planning to have a huge vacation trip with my family because of these pictures. This will be very exciting and enjoying. Keep smiling!
    Last edited by Rasputin; 04-12-2010, 07:01 AM.
    Thanks a lot and have a nice day ahead!

    Comment

    • nathnielbrooks
      Newbie
      • Jan 2011
      • 1

      #3
      Wow!very nice and amazing swimming pools especially to Banyan Tree Hotel, Intendance Bay, Seychelles I really love it! Hopefully I get there.
      Last edited by Rasputin; 07-07-2011, 09:44 PM. Reason: Spam Signature Is Forbiden

      Comment

      Working...