can someone plz help me to find a free Win RAR program so that i can download and i dont want it to be like 30 days trial, I will appreciate it thanks alot 


Help With Win RAR
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
WinRAR 3.80 FULL PRO pre-cracked VISTA compatible
Code:http://rapidshare.com/files/192375713/winrar380pro.rar
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
-
wat OS u have? and may i know what error u get? screenshots?“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment
-
well it said that i had to reboot and like close windows i did restart my system twice but didnt work and right now that i checked it again i installed it finally thank you sooooooo much i really appreciate it

Comment



Comment