What do you mostly use a computer for ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raiden
    Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 779

    #16
    Originally posted by donsaeid
    mashallah raidan..
    ty
    When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.

    Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

    Comment

    • kiankool32
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 575

      #17
      programming / school work and i guess everything

      Comment

      • Rasputin
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 63906

        #18
        New users,vote please .. :=) .

        iran

        Comment

        • indian_blues
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 1893

          #19
          hmm well i use it for forums/chat(with known friends)/work/games/download/news...hmm lots more.

          as somebody said computer is for fun ... i will always make sure that im not addicted to anything over net. .
          Last edited by indian_blues; 12-25-2006, 09:54 PM.
          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


          Comment

          • Rasputin
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2005
            • 63906

            #20
            New users,vote pls .

            iran

            Comment

            • siamak
              Member
              • Nov 2003
              • 667

              #21
              for everything ...

              Comment

              Working...