Poor Ppl In Iran Looking For Job

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Poor Ppl In Iran Looking For Job

    خوب بهتره بنويسم بدون شرح - همه اونهايي كه مي خونن شرحش اين ماجراها رو از حفظ هستند








    iran
  • Dokhtar Bandari
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1099

    #2
    Oh pleeeeeeeeeeez...if you think this is bad...listen to this. Due to extreme poverty inflicted on our people by Islamic Republic (such a oxymoron word), we now have the highest rate of heroin dependents, prostitution and child trafficking.
    As a matter of fact its a business, you can enter any store in some areas of Tehran and other big cities and pick a girl out of an album and they deliver them to you...you are free to do whatever you want with these.....teenage girls.
    I can go on and on and on but I have to go and puke first. The Neantherdal Republic of Iran is a sorry excuse for human beings.

    Mardi bia dispute bekoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter

    Comment

    • Dokhtar Bandari
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1099

      #3
      Tehran, Jan. 21 - A member of Iran's Majlis (parliament) said today that at least 90 percent of the country's population is under the poverty line.

      "90 percent of the population are living under the poverty line and only ten percent of the people have access to social services provided by the government", Mohammad Abbaspour said in an interview with a hardline state-run news agency.

      "The Ministry of Housing has built many accommodations but we must ask this ministry, how many of these constructions built are housing poor people", the Majlis deputy from Urumiyeh (northwest Iran) said.

      Abbaspour warned that Iran was becoming a country with vastly separated social classes.

      "In the past 25 years … we have witnessed immense pressures in society, indicating social injustice. This phenomenon has led to the rise of social ills such as homeless tramps, higher divorce rates, poverty, and prostitution.

      Abbaspour, a member of the Majlis Social Affairs Committee, blamed the government for turning a blind eye to pervasive corruption in Iran.

      This situation has progressively gotten worse.
      I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
      I would be pure, for there are those who care;
      I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
      I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
      I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
      I would be giving and forget the gift;
      I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
      I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
      Howard Walter

      Comment

      • mike435
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 2104

        #4
        dokhtar bandary in harfa chie in dolat ensani tanha kasi hastesh ke shohameto inro dare ke ba america movaghemat koneh

        mardom zendegi ensani mikhan
        va in dolate ke beshoon mideh


        G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


        Comment

        • Dokhtar Bandari
          Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1099

          #5
          Originally posted by mike435 View Post
          dokhtar bandary in harfa chie in dolat ensani tanha kasi hastesh ke shohameto inro dare ke ba america movaghemat koneh

          mardom zendegi ensani mikhan
          va in dolate ke beshoon mideh
          Baaaaaleh...khayly shahamat darran...onghadar shahamat daran ke mikhan Ireal ro ba khakh yeksan konnan.
          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
          I would be giving and forget the gift;
          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
          Howard Walter

          Comment

          • zubin
            Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 1567

            #6
            Mike you got down the Persian sarcasm. congratulations bro!
            Take him and cut him out in little stars,
            and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
            that all the world will be in love with night,
            and pay no worship to the garish sun

            - Shakespeare

            "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

            Comment

            Working...