Your Most Embarrassing Moments !

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purrsian_cat
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1788

    #46
    LOL i never forget my most embaressing moment, from about 14years ago when i was about 7 years old. I'll add it here when i get back...
    .Proud to be Persian.

    Comment

    • gg666
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 4131

      #47
      hamin chand vaght pish bood ba kole teame sherkat rafte boodim ye ja gala dinner ke ghabl az sham az bazia mikhastan ghadr dani konan, baad goftan har kio seda kardan sar jash boland she o baghie dast bezanan barash( idehaye mahdekoodaki) baad az seda kardane chand nafar manam seda kardan, manam dashtam sms bazi mikardam havasam nabood, ye dafe maniji joon( my manager) zad zire arenjamo ba dastesh anrenjamo boland kard va mashala zoori ke oon dasht baes shod pasham, ama oontor ke oon hol dad mano pam roo pashenye kafsham hey chapo rast shode haminto k ba erteash oomadam bala ye tekoone mohkam dadam be mizo kholase ye zelzele 2 rishteri be mizo kole jam dadam. badbakhti mizemoonam vasate salon bood o hame didan vaghtiam natoonestam balance sham hame mohkamtar dast zadan. kholase neshestamo yekam ghermez shodamo bad ye kam drink zadam ok shodam. baad az shamam vase mast mali kardane ghazie be hame goftam ye pesare dasht negam mikard havasam naboodo khanoom maniji az hasoodi holam dad.
      Love like you never got hurt
      work like you don't need the money
      Dance like no one is watching


      تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

      Comment

      • Dokhtar Bandari
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1099

        #48
        When I was about 18 (not quiet 18 yet), I was in the first year of school at UCONN...I got asked out on a date with this really really hot guy who was the captain of the football team. He took me on a "Water, dinner and dance" date and what it is, is a yacht and they have music, dancing and dinner traveling local distance in the ocean. Aummm well we had champagne first and then dinner and glass of wine and oh my when it came to dancing I thought the whole ocean was spinning around my head...and that is when I vomited all over Brent (my date).

        I thought I should jump in the ocean and feed myself to the sharks...better that than to hear about it all over the campus...but oddly enough he took me to the bathroom and cleaned me and himself up and the next day asked me on another date....
        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
        I would be giving and forget the gift;
        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
        Howard Walter

        Comment

        Working...