Guys I wanne change my signuture i need help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ramin2999

    #1

    Guys I wanne change my signuture i need help

    Guys I wanne change my signuture i and need help what should i put i really like the current one i have but i have seen it to much gimmie some suggestions
  • mahroz
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2003
    • 2420

    #2
    be nazareh man in az hameh behtareh:
    gorboneh har chi bache ahwazi va abadani
    Man Golameh Gamaram, Geireh Gamar hich mago, pisheh man joz sokhan sham va shekar hich mago!

    Comment

    • Niloujigar
      Member
      • Jan 2005
      • 145

      #3
      ramin joon be nazare man ye chizi raje be dokhtar irooniya benevis
      sheytoonio eshgheeee baby!

      Comment

      • Anonymous
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2003
        • 2360

        #4
        Ramin yeki az sheray Rumi beyzar

        ....
        I come from neither the land nor sea,
        am not related to those above or below,
        was not born nearby or far away,
        do not live either in Paradise or on this Earth,
        claim descent not from Adam and Eve or the Angels above.I transcend body and soul.
        My home is beyond place and name.
        It is with the beloved, in a space beyond space.I embrace all and am part of all.

        in yekiyeh gashangeh :P

        Comment

        Working...