I Miss ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IQ
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 5035

    #1

    I Miss ...

    C'mon guyz...let's talk bout the things we're missin Maybe it will make us feel better

    I miss ab o havaaye IRAN



    i HOpe farnaz won delete this topic like the other once.
  • Nazanin
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 9496

    #2
    IQ jan, man faghat topic haee ro delete kardam ke already dashtim too forum, & after deleting them raftam barat peydashoon kardam & avordameshoon safheye aval, but I guess u never saw them.
    Alan age beri negah koni mibini ke they're here.


    I miss my family in Iran

    Comment

    • Nushabeh
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 2210

      #3
      I miss the guy yellign kaaaahooooo at 7 am in the morning

      Comment

      • Niloujigar
        Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 145

        #4
        I miss Hassan
        sheytoonio eshgheeee baby!

        Comment

        • shookoolat_girl
          Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 131

          #5
          I MISS COP
          ~~~~Boro Dige Eshghe Doroghi Nemikham~~~~

          Comment

          • djTapesh
            Administrator

            • Mar 2003
            • 2660

            #6
            I MISS ABADANNNNNNNNNN
            Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
            Founder / Admin


            Comment

            • ramin2999

              #7
              i miss noon barbari man those were good it had this yelllo color.

              p.s anyone know if thay have noon barbarie in la like the ones in Iran.

              Comment

              • IQ
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2005
                • 5035

                #8
                chil farnaz
                i was just kidding

                Comment

                • IQ
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 5035

                  #9
                  I miss middle school

                  Comment

                  • Nushabeh
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2210

                    #10
                    I miss takhteh jamshid

                    Comment

                    • Nazanin
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 9496

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Niloujigar
                      I miss Hassan

                      Hassan kiye

                      Comment

                      • Nazanin
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 9496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by shookoolat_girl
                        I MISS COP

                        Shooki jan, ashegh shodi madar

                        Comment

                        • RoadRunner
                          Member
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1644

                          #13
                          i miss bastani saAdi
                          i miss tapey telvision
                          i miss baba koohi rozaye jomeh
                          i miss shiraz'e ghadimi
                          A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
                          But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
                          "Damn.. That Was Fun."

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Comment

                          • IQ
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 5035

                            #14
                            FrostyBo||ox
                            inhaa chiyand:
                            bastani saAdi
                            tapey telvision
                            baba koohi rozaye jomeh
                            shiraz'e ghadimi

                            taahaalaa hich kodoomo nashnidam.
                            shiraze ghadim baa jadid che farghi mikone.

                            Comment

                            • Cop
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 6619

                              #15
                              Originally posted by IQ
                              FrostyBo||ox
                              inhaa chiyand:
                              bastani saAdi
                              tapey telvision
                              baba koohi rozaye jomeh
                              shiraz'e ghadimi

                              taahaalaa hich kodoomo nashnidam.
                              shiraze ghadim baa jadid che farghi mikone.
                              innha toye shiraz hastan ... bastani saadi ye bastani foroshie... tapeye telvision ye jayee tooye shiraz baba koohi ham hamintor :P

                              Comment

                              Working...