Share ur crazy thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nazanin
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 9496

    #1

    Share ur crazy thoughts

    Khob, bad az in ke dooste azizemoon Frosty shared one of his interesting thoughts w/ us in the topic "what are u thinking about right now", & then I shared one of my thoughts, goftim biyaim ye topic bezanim rajebe soal haee ke tooye saremoon hast amma javabi vasashoon nadarim; soal haee ke vasamoon jaleban, fekr haee ke tooye saremoon darim amma bijavab hastan.
    Hopefully someone knows the answer & can help us from this miseryyyy!!! lol
  • Nazanin
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 9496

    #2
    Yeki dige az chizaee ke baraye man kheili jalebe (aside from the one I mentioned in the "what are u thinking about right now" topic ine ke Graham Bell chejoori be fekresh resid ke telephone ro ekhtera kone? How long did it take him to figure out that the world needed a way of communication az tarighe rahe door? How did he put it all together? How is it that by dialing a few numbers u can get connected to someone on the other side of the world?

    Comment

    • RoadRunner
      Member
      • Dec 2003
      • 1644

      #3
      cheghadr tol keshidanesh ro namidonam.. vali idea'sh intori be fekresh oftad ke cheghadr khob mishod ehtiyaji nabod beram az in maghaze be on maghaze kharid, if only there was a way i could "tell" them what i need and they bring it to me (this is also how the home delivery started, so u know)
      A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
      But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
      "Damn.. That Was Fun."

      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Comment

      • RoadRunner
        Member
        • Dec 2003
        • 1644

        #4
        I was watching a vampire movie last night and thought to myself.. what if the vampire is Jewish.. would he till try to avoide the Cross or Stars of David?
        hmmmm
        A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
        But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
        "Damn.. That Was Fun."

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Comment

        • Cop
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2003
          • 6619

          #5
          Originally posted by Farnaz
          Yeki dige az chizaee ke baraye man kheili jalebe (aside from the one I mentioned in the "what are u thinking about right now" topic ine ke Graham Bell chejoori be fekresh resid ke telephone ro ekhtera kone? How long did it take him to figure out that the world needed a way of communication az tarighe rahe door? How did he put it all together? How is it that by dialing a few numbers u can get connected to someone on the other side of the world?
          man fekr konam be ye dokhtare shomare dad bad ke omad khoone yadesh oomad ke ehhh! ma chizi be esme telefone nadarim pas chejoori zang bezane :P dige bara inke 3shoo begire telefono ekhtera kard

          Comment

          • Nazanin
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2004
            • 9496

            #6
            eeeee loos bazi darnayar dige, darim jeddi harf mizanim

            Comment

            • RoadRunner
              Member
              • Dec 2003
              • 1644

              #7
              here is another crazy thought..
              if u r on a nude beach and have an argument with someone..
              could u still use the saying: "Put it where the sun don't shine" ?
              just wondering
              A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
              But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
              "Damn.. That Was Fun."

              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Comment

              • Nazanin
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2004
                • 9496

                #8
                I think u could because even if u're naked the sun STILL don't shine in some places.
                Masalan hata age naked ham bashi unless GHOMBOL nakardi looooool the sun can't shine in some areas of the body looooool.
                Vay khoda margam bede madar

                Comment

                • RoadRunner
                  Member
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1644

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Farnaz
                  I think u could because even if u're naked the sun STILL don't shine in some places.
                  Masalan hata age naked ham bashi unless GHOMBOL nakardi looooool the sun can't shine in some areas of the body looooool.
                  Vay khoda margam bede madar
                  looool
                  A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
                  But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
                  "Damn.. That Was Fun."

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Comment

                  • Nazanin
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 9496

                    #10
                    I wonder chera vaghti 1 nafar khamiyaze mikeshe to ham automatically khamiyazat migire.
                    Sometimes I try to fight it SO HARD amma nemisheeee ke nemisheeeee!
                    I tell myself ok, this time I will not give-in!! Amma I just can't do it.
                    Why does that happen?




                    P.S. Az I was typing this, I pulled khamiyaze (khamiyaze keshidam), can u believe it???!!!

                    Comment

                    • RoadRunner
                      Member
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1644

                      #11
                      hmm no idea.. it happens to all of us, never thought why it happens.. for i like "khamyaze keshidan" lol
                      sometimes i do it on purpose to make others do it
                      A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
                      But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
                      "Damn.. That Was Fun."

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Comment

                      • Nazanin
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 9496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by FrostyBo||ox
                        sometimes i do it on purpose to make others do it

                        looooooooool I always try to fight it but the bastard gets me every time!!!

                        Comment

                        • RoadRunner
                          Member
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1644

                          #13
                          lol
                          A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
                          But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
                          "Damn.. That Was Fun."

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Comment

                          • RoadRunner
                            Member
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1644

                            #14
                            A thought or better say a question for the ladies out there:

                            How come you can't put on your mascara with your mouth closed?
                            and pls don't say that you always have them closed, for we know that you don't
                            A Good Friend Would Come And Bail You Out Of Jail..
                            But A Real Friend Would Be Sitting Next to You, Saying:
                            "Damn.. That Was Fun."

                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Comment

                            • Nazanin
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2004
                              • 9496

                              #15
                              I can answer that. It's because when u're putting mascara, ur head gets pulled to the back; therefore, it puts pressure on ur jaw which makes ur mouth open.
                              Now u can try to keep it closed but u won't be able to do so for long since the pressure from ur head being pulled to the back makes it open up


                              I think I'm the ONLY person to actually know the answer to this Q

                              Comment

                              Working...