I'm Back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • djTapesh
    Administrator

    • Mar 2003
    • 2660

    #1

    I'm Back

    hello ppl, I'm back

    I brought lots of movies and shows with me from Iran for the site so stay tuned .... :P

    peace
    Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
    Founder / Admin


  • Dokhtare_Malous
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1819

    #2
    evaaaa be salamaty welcome back

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #3
      eeeee Reza, key omadi? khob khosh omadi!!! hala dar avalin forsat we should meet up, choonke mikham bebinam chi shod.

      Comment

      • Rasputin
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 63906

        #4
        Chi chi avordi ??? soghati bahas biari ka... Khosh umadi .

        iran

        Comment

        • djTapesh
          Administrator

          • Mar 2003
          • 2660

          #5
          loool
          avordam ta deletoon bekhad 4 ta chamedooon ta kher khereh ba khodam chiz miz ovordam ......

          arman shab barat tarif mikonam
          Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
          Founder / Admin


          Comment

          • abadani69
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 21339

            #6
            Reza, soghatihaye mano ba khodet shab biyar bi khiyaRe baghiye

            Comment

            • EverGreen
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2004
              • 2427

              #7
              Welcome back buddy.

              Ahmadinejad halesh khoob bood? az tarafe hame membera bayad ye machesh mikardi.
              born to be successful.

              Comment

              • DokhtarIrooni
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 2347

                #8
                welcome back
                ~ Bahar ~

                Comment

                • indian_blues
                  Member
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1893

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tapesh View Post
                  hello ppl, I'm back

                  I brought lots of movies and shows with me from Iran for the site so stay tuned .... :P

                  peace
                  I hope you rip them and upload them English subs. For god's sake no to crappy WMV versions.
                  “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                  If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                  Comment

                  Working...