Why is this forum so quiet ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • truthteller
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 111

    #1

    Why is this forum so quiet ?

    Just wondering ?

    Are people not interested to discuss culture, entertainment, movies, and such things ? Or are such people more busy in the dance clubs, glued on the TV screen, or listening to music while smoking some weed

    Why are hezbollahi forums so busy compared to this place ? Do we need to bring in the hezbollahis here

    Most of the new posts I saw last night here were from one person: RedWine.

    I am new, so that is why I am asking ... any answers ?
    Last edited by abadani69; 02-11-2009, 07:13 PM. Reason: Please dont advertise other websites, thanks!
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #2
    This forum used to be one of the busiest forums. most of old members have got busy with school and work and unfortunatly now most of the new members just uses the Movies and Music sections and they are not as active as the others But thank you for being active and Welcome to TAPESH

    Comment

    • Dariush
      Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 1725

      #3
      really what happend? banneshoon kardid
      Last edited by Dariush; 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM.
      pERSPOLIS

      Comment

      • truthteller
        Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 111

        #4
        yek akse khoshgel az khanooma bezar, dariush jan,

        in a chie

        Comment

        • Dariush
          Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 1725

          #5
          oon vaght dige shoghle ma ye chize dige mishe
          pERSPOLIS

          Comment

          • indian_blues
            Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 1893

            #6
            truthteller yes it is used to be busy, hope more ppl like you join and keep the forum alive.
            “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

            If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


            Comment

            • csite
              Member
              • Jan 2006
              • 415

              #7
              Originally posted by truthteller View Post
              Why are hezbollahi forums so busy compared to this place ? Do we need to bring in the hezbollahis here
              please do, im sure redwine will love that ... you know redwine is secretly one himself, just too shy to admit.
              I love my Baghali ...

              Comment

              • truthteller
                Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 111

                #8
                maybe you are the closet hezbollahi are you ?

                Originally posted by csite View Post
                please do, im sure redwine will love that ... you know redwine is secretly one himself, just too shy to admit.

                Comment

                Working...