13-year-old pregnant got pregnant from swimmingpool

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DokhtarIrooni
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 2347

    #1

    13-year-old pregnant got pregnant from swimmingpool

    A Polish mum is suing an Egyptian hotel after claiming her daughter got pregnant using their mixed swimming pool.

    The bizarre claim surfaced as Magdalena Kwiatkowska demanded compensation after her 13-year-old daughter came back from the family holiday expecting a baby.

    Tourist authorities in Warsaw confirmed they had received the complaint which states that the girl conceived because of stray sperm in the pool.

    "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there and is determined to go ahead with the case," said one travel industry source.
    ~ Bahar ~

  • DokhtarIrooni
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 2347

    #2
    In ye warning hast baraye dokhtara: estakhre ghati narin!
    ~ Bahar ~

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #3
      I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

      Comment

      • DokhtarIrooni
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 2347

        #4
        Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
        I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!
        i know loool but its funny
        ~ Bahar ~

        Comment

        • indian_blues
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 1893

          #5
          i never knew swimming pool can f***.
          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


          Comment

          • Raiden
            Member
            • Jul 2006
            • 779

            #6
            she got pregnant and never even enjoyed the sex lol....can it get any worse for a girl?
            When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.

            Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

            Comment

            • djTapesh
              Administrator

              • Mar 2003
              • 2660

              #7
              loooooool that's cracking me up I swear.... how cruel ppl can get I mean what the hell, some ppl try to have sex multiple times in order to have babies, and now like you guys said swimming pools are the master in sex loool

              that lady should be on the worlds most stupid

              dokhtaresh rafteh kesafat kariasho kardeh too safar hala vaseh inkeh nanash davash nakoneh ooomadeh gofteh estakhr tartibamo daaad loool
              Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
              Founder / Admin


              Comment

              • tabriz50
                Newbie
                • Oct 2009
                • 5

                #8
                that is just stupid

                Comment

                • VhiteBoy
                  Newbie
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 13

                  #9
                  Crazy, I stay out of pools now

                  Comment

                  • Andra
                    Newbie
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 18

                    #10
                    This Is a really BULLSHIT!!!

                    Comment

                    Working...