Artwork painted by Me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purrsian_cat
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1788

    #1

    Artwork painted by Me

    Hello people

    Thought i'd share my recent artworks with you all. They are all for sale...
    and for more click on the LINK
    http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...hn789/Artwork/









    and for more click on the LINK
    http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...hn789/Artwork/


    Thanks for looking
    .Proud to be Persian.
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #2
    Happy to see you back... very nice paintings :=) .

    iran

    Comment

    • Andra
      Newbie
      • Jun 2010
      • 18

      #3
      Beautiful paintings especially the one with poppies. Are really wonderful

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #4
        Great work, hope you will find good money with it.
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        Working...