foghe doctora

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IQ
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 5035

    #1

    foghe doctora

    فوق دکترا I hear people saying I have foghe doctora! I wanted to know what is that in english?
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #2
    you mean board ? mageh to chand saleteh?! hehehe ,nice to see you again amigo .

    iran

    Comment

    • IQ
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 5035

      #3
      Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
      you mean board ? mageh to chand saleteh?! hehehe ,nice to see you again amigo .
      baz matalk haa shoroo shod hehe I have not been around persians unfortunately I don't know! I can't find anything online!

      Comment

      • ghashanghe rozeghar
        Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 134

        #4
        Originally posted by IQ View Post
        I have not been around persians ....
        same here...reason: real persian people who have found themselves is difficult to find.... man ehtijaj be siyahe lashkar nadashtam hich vagt, be kosos dar kareje keshvar...

        Originally posted by IQ View Post
        فوق دکترا I hear people saying I have foghe doctora! I wanted to know what is that in english?
        docent, Associate Professor.
        Last edited by ghashanghe rozeghar; 03-20-2010, 12:50 AM.

        Comment

        Working...