Before i die,i want..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Before i die,i want..

    Hearing hundreds of different answers to this question from hundreds of different people makes one wonder: What make some people more aware of their own mortality than others? What motivates people to take action in their lives? What values do we hold as a society? And what values do other societies around the world find important?


    http://beforeidieiwantto.org/usa_nyc.html

    iran
  • ghashanghe rozeghar
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 134

    #2
    "before i die, i want..."

    ...let's see, I have a long list:
    - take one day at a time that I have now started to learn and enjoy the simple things...
    - feel that my job is my passion which I have begun to feel...
    - feel for once what the word love really means, as I have begun to understand...

    this means that I am close to death?

    Forgive my sense of humor, I have seen two Woody Alen movies in a row tonight (changed the channel on the TV after the first one and suddenly the sec. one started)

    Comment

    • Andra
      Newbie
      • Jun 2010
      • 18

      #3
      nice replicas

      Comment

      Working...