I wanna kiss saeid
If You Could Kiss Anyone,Who Would It Be ?
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Marmulak_19 View PostI wanna kiss Drake..
Really....w8 ur lying
When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.
Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

Comment
-
hahaha she just left my house dude..proved u wrongOriginally posted by donsaeid View Posthahaha she doesnt want to kiss you anymore
stop harresing her 
When I fail it's because I haven't set my heart on it. To move forward in life we must have a goal. When you set goals you have somewhere to go, a purpose. Time is so valuable, don't waste it and do good with it. Be open to everyone and everything.
Progress and develop beyond all boundaries

Comment
-
-
lol parinaz I had to look in the dictionary to see wat u mean

----------I'll help you walk Straight----------
Comment
-
in COP ro miboosam, chon beche khozestaneh badesham,who cares badesham man boos mikhamIts hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.
Comment





Comment