If You Could Kiss Anyone,Who Would It Be ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IQ
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 5035

    #316
    Good Luck

    Comment

    • IQ
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2005
      • 5035

      #317
      looool

      Comment

      • Dokhtare_Malous
        Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 1819

        #318
        myself

        Comment

        • IQ
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 5035

          #319
          My parents' hands.

          Comment

          • IQ
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2005
            • 5035

            #320
            Originally posted by IQ View Post
            My parents' hands.
            for raising a gol pesar

            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #321
              I wanna kiss IQ's parents for raising a nare khar like him loooooool

              Comment

              • kami joon
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 4870

                #322
                loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ arman
                URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7044/mytapesh3vg.gif[/IMG
                Tapesh.Com and Kami joon BRINGS You the BEST

                Comment

                • gg666
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 4131

                  #323
                  i wanna kiss tiestooooooooooooooooooo.....baby tijs, rad kon macho!
                  Love like you never got hurt
                  work like you don't need the money
                  Dance like no one is watching


                  تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                  Comment

                  • indian_blues
                    Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1893

                    #324
                    want to kiss gg666's avatar lady.
                    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                    Comment

                    • gg666
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 4131

                      #325
                      she's all yours indian blues....
                      Love like you never got hurt
                      work like you don't need the money
                      Dance like no one is watching


                      تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                      Comment

                      • indian_blues
                        Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1893

                        #326
                        LOL u r too generous.
                        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                        Comment

                        • Lime_Margarita
                          Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 328

                          #327
                          MITARSAM BEGAM looooooooooooooooooooooool
                          Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
                          but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

                          Comment

                          • abadani69
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 21339

                            #328
                            I wanna Kiss Sahar,hich tarsi ham nadarom looool

                            Comment

                            • Lime_Margarita
                              Member
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 328

                              #329
                              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                              Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
                              but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

                              Comment

                              • abadani69
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 21339

                                #330
                                maraz,kojash khande dasht?tu ham biya mano much kon

                                Comment

                                Working...