kasi nabood?
Chit Chat Here
Collapse
X
-
Martikeh is your dady.. go worship his majesty COW you stinky hendu... once upon a time you indians and pakis were our slaves so stay slaves!Originally posted by EverGreenHow come this idiot martike doesn't get banned every time he registers with the same IP?
Comment
-
13 ta post zadi, yeki az yekish cherto perttar.
anyway enghad cherto pert begoo ke ishala shirinie ban shodaneto bokhorim.
btw don't you dare ke cherto pert begi. vagarna chizai mishnavi ke dige beri gooreto gom koni dige poshte saretam negah nakoni. hala boro gom sho.born to be successful.
Comment
-
And once again for the really stupid people in this forum: I am not a sell-out Iranian and I don't understand the self-created "Farsinglish" language, so either chat in English or in Farsi in order to get a kheshtak-ripping answer..Originally posted by EverGreen13 ta post zadi, yeki az yekish cherto perttar.
anyway enghad cherto pert begoo ke ishala shirinie ban shodaneto bokhorim.
If I get banned, there are many many forums I can join but a she-male paki-looking farsi-speaker like you will not be accepted NO where LoL
Son! I'm from "DoomzTown Crew" Crips (Toronto) and I drop p.u.s.s.i.e.s like you for fun. so who do you think you are threatening?btw don't you dare ke cherto pert begi. vagarna chizai mishnavi ke dige beri gooreto gom koni dige poshte saretam negah nakoni. hala boro gom sho.
You were the first to resort to insulting, you started insulting me without reason.. have you ever hold a gun in your hands? have you ever seen your homie die in front of your eyes? you're a p.u.s.s.y trying to be tough on the internet.. and any paki-looking turko-arab Iranian who sound p.u.s.s.y to me I'll rob him and break his teeths right in his mouth.. this is how we play in our side.. now get lost before you get raped..
Comment
-
-
I'll give this paki custy EverBrown or EverBurnt a free bone stick to chill but he got to stop barking though LoLOriginally posted by Sepideh_UKLOOOL
Chill Out guyz lolz
Comment
-
-
You don't have nothing to do with it anyway. He started pikcing on me, he has to apologize or get humiliated everyday.. hehehhehOriginally posted by Sepideh_UKListen just chill OK? Just leave it!! It aint worth it !!
Comment
-
OK !!!Originally posted by Sk1llzThatK1llzYou don't have nothing to do with it anyway. He started pikcing on me, he has to apologize or get humiliated everyday.. hehehheh

Comment
-
Comment