jigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Chit Chat Here
Collapse
X
-
You right, and that's what i'm doing right now.Originally posted by donsaeidone thing i have learned is that dont care about stupid *******s
live your life to the max 
^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
-
"Hey migam khunam koja kooja. Duset daram bekhoda. Hey khanum yavash yavash. Ba man injuri nabash" / Black Cats - Jooneh Khodet.
THE BEST SONG EVER <3 Again my sweet Kamyar^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
-
From a "bad" guy in my life. He tried to ruin my life, guz behesh.Originally posted by horiyehha to chi vaguyee!??
ha bikhil letter az ki boodeh
??^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
-
i have my own stupid *******... i wished i could tell you about that... but... anyway... have fun and forget bad things and dont let it assar bezare on your life...نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران

«در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور
Comment
-
I will listen if you feel the need.Originally posted by donsaeidi have my own stupid *******... i wished i could tell you about that... but... anyway... have fun and forget bad things and dont let it assar bezare on your life...
I just can't understand how some people can be so evil. I mean, this guy was a persian to. and i just can't understand it.
Mardum vaghaen khol shoodan!^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
-
Yes I have. Shadmehr sucks . I was to hes concert , HE IS A BORING GUYOriginally posted by donsaeidhave you guys heard the new cd of shadmehr? love it...
^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
-
I agreee, haha . Really a assy song.Originally posted by me_89ya its gay man i h8 it bia inja is really gay he raps^^ - Ayeda!!! I'm proud to be persian <3

Baby, I want you back <3
________________________________________
Yevari negam mikoneh. Hamun un pesare, un khoshgele. Zire cheshi cheshmak mizaneh. Un pesare, un zelzeleh. In delo az inja mikaneh. Un pesare, un delbare <3
My heart screams for persian culture. grRr
I LOVE IRAN
Ba zaboone bizabooni, mikham ino khoob bedooni, badjoori ashghet shodam <3
Comment
Comment