Your Favourite Girl/Boy Name

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • turang
    Newbie
    • Apr 2006
    • 10

    #91
    7)Alex

    Comment

    • turang
      Newbie
      • Apr 2006
      • 10

      #92
      Sassan

      Comment

      • Rasputin
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 63906

        #93
        turang

        Pls post just with 1 reply,thx.

        iran

        Comment

        • turang
          Newbie
          • Apr 2006
          • 10

          #94
          9) Kamran

          Comment

          • turang
            Newbie
            • Apr 2006
            • 10

            #95
            10) and of course TURANG

            Comment

            • donsaeid
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 28300

              #96
              my favorite boy name is Saeid
              نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


              «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
              صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

              Comment

              • atoosay
                Newbie
                • Apr 2009
                • 1

                #97
                girl: Leila/Soraya/Mitra
                boy:Aamir/Rostam/Cyrus

                Comment

                • purrsian_cat
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1788

                  #98
                  boy name: arian and arash
                  girl name: kiana and kimmia and shadi
                  .Proud to be Persian.

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #99
                    Boy: Armin, Ashkan

                    Girl: Asal, Tina

                    Comment

                    • csite
                      Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 415

                      #100
                      Ali is perfect for a boy's name, the meaning, easy to pronounce, perfect to write for lazy people. I didn't actually know Shaz is a guys name too, but apparently it is, thought it was quite a cool persian boys name!

                      Arefeh is a beautiful name for a girl imo!! I also like Shirin and Zahra as second and third in my list.
                      I love my Baghali ...

                      Comment

                      • Dokhtar Bandari
                        Member
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 1099

                        #101
                        Afsaneh, roya, mondana, ana for girls

                        Mehrdad, farshad, nima for boys
                        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                        I would be giving and forget the gift;
                        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                        Howard Walter

                        Comment

                        Working...