*** Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ***

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DokhtarIrooni
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 2347

    #31
    happy everything
    ~ Bahar ~

    Comment

    • DokhtarIrooni
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 2347

      #32
      Merry christmas everybody!!!!
      ~ Bahar ~

      Comment

      • Dokhtar Bandari
        Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1099

        #33
        Yes..Merry Christmass and happy New Year to ALL.

        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJHE2_GnKnI&feature=related"]YouTube - BAND AID - DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME?[/ame]
        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
        I would be giving and forget the gift;
        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
        Howard Walter

        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #34
          ok merry christmas to ya all hala ke esrar mikonid

          Comment

          • jjbb
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 8813

            #35
            salam be rooye mahe hamatoon.

            happy holiday and best wishes.
            hamishe shad, salamat, khoshbakhat va movafagh bashid.
            love jjbb

            Comment

            • indian_blues
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1893

              #36
              it's sad still africa dies of hunger and aids....
              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


              Comment

              • mike435
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 2104

                #37
                merry christmas all

                cant belive its all over went by so fast


                G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                Comment

                • baba jun
                  Member
                  • May 2006
                  • 242

                  #38
                  happy new year and all the best for 2008

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #39
                    ahhhh,hey ma bayad biyaim tabrik begim ok, Happy New year ppl and wish you all the best

                    Comment

                    • mike435
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2104

                      #40
                      Happy New Year Everyone

                      salam ans happy new year


                      G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                      Comment

                      • DokhtarIrooni
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2347

                        #41
                        happy newyear ishallah 2008 baraye hamatoon sale khoobi beshe
                        ~ Bahar ~

                        Comment

                        • honia2002
                          Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 156

                          #42
                          happy new year

                          Comment

                          • honia2002
                            Member
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 156

                            #43
                            may this year be a year full of health and happiness

                            Comment

                            • Rasputin
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 63906

                              #44
                              Merry Christmass and happy New Year to ALL

                              iran

                              Comment

                              • Rasputin
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 63906

                                #45

                                iran

                                Comment

                                Working...