lol.... ofcourse we don't how can we, you have to give us eidi as well....u know wat that is?
PERSIAN CLASS FOR BLUE SKY...
Collapse
X
-
هركجا هستم باشم
آسمان مال من است
پنجره فكر هوا عشق زمين مال من است
چه اهميت دارد گاه اگر مي رويند قارچهاي غربت!!!
زندگي دو نيمه است : نيمه اول در انتظار نيمه دوم ، نيمه دوم در حسرت نيمه اول .
اگه یه پروانه روی سرت نشست تعجب نکن چون ............ . من آدرس قشنگترین گله دنیا رو بهش دادم.
-
i hav a feeling u r going to tell me what that is..... ehhehehePeople will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!
Comment
-
eidi is a gift or money that people give to each other at the beginning of prsian new year..
persian new year is called" norooz"...just az christians new year is x-ms....norooz lasts for 13 days and its really fun...Love like you never got hurtwork like you don't need the moneyDance like no one is watching
تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند
Comment
-
i know norooz, thanks for that.. i've been searching about ur country (like iranian imperial army federation hehehehe)
hehehe like in chinese new year, peole give clothes and old toys but u cant borrow money during chinese new year, that's bad luck.....People will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!
Comment
-
ok,... so do u accept credit???? then put it in my credit
People will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!
Comment
-
ok blue..only this time....i also should say that people give money az eidi or gift...so if ur iranian friends are around, claim ur eidi...say sale no mobarak(happy new year)and when they got impressed say eidi mikham...(i want eidi)Love like you never got hurtwork like you don't need the moneyDance like no one is watching
تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند
Comment
-
i thought i cud translate english to farsi word per word. but there are some cisrcumstances that some verbs like IS,ARE... are put on the last part of the sentence... e.g. Narges kheili bahal bidPeople will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!
Comment
-
Hey all, I'm coming from my Translation question post
So about my will to learn farsi : well I met an Iranian girl on Internet 6 years ago, we met IRL last summer in Boston (she moved there from Mashhad 3 years ago for her studies) and I found myself with about 40 iranians during a week-end, and between 2 and 10 during 2 weeks, they spoke mostly Farsi, and all were really nice, the language is pleasant to ears (and well... persian girls are very attractive
).
I fell in love with persian culture, and just on that post (Translation one) I know I did't make a mistake : I just ask a question and I feel like in the family in a few posts
Well for now I just learned the Alefba, first numbers and the beginning of basic vocabulary and grammar (thanks to the Easypersian website, very good one) as I'm very busy on my job, but in a few weeks or months I plan on really working on the language deeply to visit Iran and be able to understand and make myself understood there in about 2 years
Hard time coming, it sounds like a very difficult language to learn (new alphabet and all the specific rules), but really interesting and challenging.
Comment
-
welcome to our site valfar...and enjoy urself here...we are always here to help u with our languageLove like you never got hurtwork like you don't need the moneyDance like no one is watching
تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند
Comment
-
GREAT! now i hav a classmate... khosh omadi (welcome)valfar to this post. hope we could learn from each other. teachers here are great and so patient.People will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!
Comment
Comment