IF U DONT READ THIS U HAV NO HEART...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • horiyeh
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4834

    #1

    IF U DONT READ THIS U HAV NO HEART...

    IF YOU DONT READ THIS YOU HAVE NO HEART...

    BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE


    A VERY BIG HEART...





    Mommy... Johnny brought a gun to school,





    He told his friends that it was cool,





    And when he pulled the trigger back,





    It shot with a great crack.





    Mommy, I was a good girl,





    I did what I was told,





    I went to school,





    I got straight A's,





    I even got the gold!





    But Mommy, when I went to school that day,





    I
    never said good-bye,





    I'm sorry Mommy, I had to go,





    But Mommy, please don't cry.





    When Johnny shot the gun,





    He hit me and another,





    And all because Johnny,





    Got the gun from his older brother.





    Mommy, please tell Daddy;





    That I love him very much,





    And please tell Chris;





    my boyfriend;





    That it wasn't just a crush.





    And tell my little sister;





    That she is the only one now,





    And tell my dear sweet grandmother;





    I'll be waiting for her now,





    And tell my wonderful friends;





    That they always were the best;






    Mommy, I'm not the first,





    I'm no better than the rest.





    Mommy, tell my teachers;





    I won't show up for class,





    And never to forget this,





    And please don't let this pass.





    Mommy, why'd it have to be me?





    No one deserves this,





    Mommy, warn the others,





    Mommy I left without a kiss.





    And Mommy tell the doctors;





    I know they really did try,





    I think I even saw a doctor,





    Trying not to cry.





    Mommy, I'm slowly dying,





    With a bullet in my chest,





    But Mommy please remember,





    I'm in heaven
    with the rest.





    Mommy I ran as fast as I could,





    When I heard that crack,





    Mommy, listen to me if





    you would,





    I wanted to go to college;





    I wanted to try things that were new,





    I guess I'm not going with Daddy,





    On that trip to the new zoo.





    I wanted to get married,





    I wanted to have a kid,





    I wanted to be an actress,





    Mommy, I wanted to live.





    But Mommy I must go now,





    The time is getting late,





    Mommy, tell my Chris,





    I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date.





    I love you Mommy, I always have,






    I know; you know it's true,





    And Mommy all I wanted to say is,





    "Mommy, I love you."

  • Parinaz_M
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 19964

    #2
    oh that was sad
    baba horiye joon khoshet miyad ashke adamo dar biyari







    God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,
    God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

    ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #3
      pari gerye navakon jigar, in horiye kotak vakhad

      Comment

      • horiyeh
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 4834

        #4
        looool parinaz.... sorry
        ha abadani to navatooni mano kotak bezani! chon khodet mikhory!
        hahahha

        Comment

        • jjbb
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 8813

          #5
          khob man ro ham be gerye andakhti
          har rooz va har lahzehi ke bedast miarid be maman va baba.....begid ke doseshan darid va ham roheton, jonetoon hastan, beheshon begid ke kheili mamnoon ke joze zendegiyoton hastan....va bebosineshon chon adam az har lahzash khabar nadareh
          man in karo mikonam chon ye bar ba marg robero shodam zendegi kheili ghashange vaghti ke vaghean zendegi mikhahid koni onham bara khodetonnnnnnnn

          Comment

          • abadani69
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 21339

            #6
            in Chris che naghshi dasht dar in filme?

            Comment

            • horiyeh
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 4834

              #7
              bf bid

              Comment

              • mahsaak
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 4933

                #8
                horiyeh it was sad, but sound's real. was it real???
                az ki bood is sher????



                MAHSA














                [/CENTER]

                Comment

                • maloosak
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2753

                  #9
                  akheeeeeeeeeeey kheily ghashng bood
                  farghe taghdiro jonoono hichkasi be ma nagofte
                  beza etefaghe akhar vase joftemoon biofte

                  Comment

                  • horiyeh
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 4834

                    #10
                    Originally posted by mahsaak
                    horiyeh it was sad, but sound's real. was it real???
                    az ki bood is sher????
                    ha in real bid! az yeh dokhtareh columbiayee

                    Comment

                    • me_89
                      Member
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 908

                      #11
                      omg so sad az koja gereftsh??

                      Comment

                      • horiyeh
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 4834

                        #12
                        ha doostam ferestadeh boodesh be emailam

                        Comment

                        • mahsaak
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 4933

                          #13
                          yani jedan yekio koshte????



                          MAHSA














                          [/CENTER]

                          Comment

                          • rfhr918
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 2386

                            #14
                            vayy horie jun khili ghamangiz bud....
                            Tasavor kon jahaniro ke toosh zendan yek afsanast
                            Tamame jangaye donya shodan mashmoole atash bast
                            Kasi aghaye alam nist barabar ba hamand mardom
                            Dige sahme har ensane tane har dooneye gandom
                            Bedone marzo mahdoode vatan yani hame donya
                            Tasavor kon to mitoni beshi taabire in roya

                            Comment

                            • horiyeh
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 4834

                              #15
                              Originally posted by mahsaak
                              yani jedan yekio koshte????
                              ha are

                              Comment

                              Working...