Best Looking Tapesh Member

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • truthteller
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 111

    #256
    i am the best looking

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #257
      Sexi.Persian.Bella

      Comment

      • purrsian_cat
        Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 1788

        #258
        akh akh akh arman joon!!

        I'm still here baba...

        i was gonna say arman, but i change my mind. its REDWINE joon
        .Proud to be Persian.

        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #259
          looool, axe gorbe gozashti
          Originally posted by purrsian_cat View Post
          akh akh akh arman joon!!

          I'm still here baba...

          i was gonna say arman, but i change my mind. its REDWINE joon

          Comment

          • purrsian_cat
            Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1788

            #260
            ehhhhhhhhhhh that cat is HOT !! lol
            .Proud to be Persian.

            Comment

            • Sexi.Persian.Bella
              Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 70

              #261
              ABADANI 69 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment

              • purrsian_cat
                Member
                • Dec 2005
                • 1788

                #262
                Csite !!! lol
                .Proud to be Persian.

                Comment

                • khanoomi
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 5597

                  #263
                  Armannnnn man ondafe ke inja bodam ino bordam ba narges behem ye medal dade bod chera dige nist lol
                  خواهی که جهان در کف اقبال تو باشد؟ خواهان کسی باش که خواهان تو باشد

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #264
                    Azizam, medalamoon too asbab keshi gom shodan, hala bayad Redwine ro befrestim bere bekhare biyad behetoon bede

                    Originally posted by khanoomi View Post
                    Armannnnn man ondafe ke inja bodam ino bordam ba narges behem ye medal dade bod chera dige nist lol

                    Comment

                    • gg666
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 4131

                      #265
                      when this thread got opened DB was not here. so start again as DB is here. I vote for DB. armani man be to vote nemidam....
                      Last edited by gg666; 04-24-2009, 11:58 AM. Reason: beshin baaawwwwwwwwww
                      Love like you never got hurt
                      work like you don't need the money
                      Dance like no one is watching


                      تا عاقلان راهی برای یکبار خندیدن پیدا کنند دیوانگان هزار بار خندیده اند

                      Comment

                      • abadani69
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 21339

                        #266
                        i dont need ur VOTE

                        Originally posted by gg666 View Post
                        when this thread got opened DB was not here. so start again as DB is here. I vote for DB. armani man be to vote nemidam....

                        Comment

                        • Atef_Dubai
                          Member
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1913

                          #267
                          ziad hastan vali khob chon 2 nafar man inaro to zehname goftam :P
                          persian cat , dokhtar bandary
                          Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

                          Comment

                          • Dokhtar Bandari
                            Member
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 1099

                            #268
                            Man go gijeh gereftam mione..GG joon, Purssian Cat va Atef...oh waite, Dokhtar Malouse, Bahareh, Arman, RedWine...oh ok..I think everyone except Reza is good looking.
                            I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                            I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                            I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                            I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                            I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                            I would be giving and forget the gift;
                            I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                            I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                            Howard Walter

                            Comment

                            • DokhtarIrooni
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2347

                              #269
                              Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
                              Man go gijeh gereftam mione..GG joon, Purssian Cat va Atef...oh waite, Dokhtar Malouse, Bahareh, Arman, RedWine...oh ok..I think everyone except Reza is good looking.
                              DB koshtamet
                              ~ Bahar ~

                              Comment

                              • EverGreen
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 2427

                                #270
                                sexy-girl
                                born to be successful.

                                Comment

                                Working...