ways to turn down MEN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjbb
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 8813

    #1

    ways to turn down MEN

    ..:: ways 2 turn down men ::..


    ------

    Man: Haven't I seen you some place before?

    Woman: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.


    -----

    Man: Is this seat empty?


    Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down

    -----


    Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?

    Woman: Do not enter.


    -----



    Man: Can I buy you a drink?

    Woman: Actually I'd rather have the money.


    -----

    Man: How did you get to be so beautiful?


    Woman: I must have been given your share.

    -----


    Man: Your face must turn a few heads.

    Woman: And your face must turn a few stomachs.


    -----

    Man: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.


    Woman: Okay, get out.

    -----


    Man: I think I could make you very happy.

    Woman: Why? Are you leaving?


    -----

    Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?


    Woman: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

    -----


    Man
    : Can I have your name?

    Woman: Why? Don't you already have one?


    -----

    Man: Shall we go see a movie?


    Woman: I've already seen one.

    -----


    Man: Where have you been all my life?

    Woman: Hiding from you.
  • jjbb
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 8813

    #2
    man search ro check kardam chizi neshon nadad. badesh post kardam

    Comment

    • ali_jigar
      Member
      • Mar 2006
      • 290

      #3
      che ajab ye bar search karde thread zadi

      Comment

      • jjbb
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 8813

        #4
        Originally posted by ali_jigar
        che ajab ye bar search karde thread zadi
        akhe bache to chi migi?

        Comment

        • horiyeh
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4834

          #5
          lol jjbb che bacheyeh khooby hasty too!! search kardiii! barikkalla

          Comment

          • jjbb
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 8813

            #6
            areh dige as bas ghor mizanan ke search konid neveshtam ke ghablan in karo kardam
            az tashvighet mamnoon horiye khanom khobi?

            Comment

            • maloosak
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 2753

              #7
              looooooool kheily bahal bid, kolly hal kardam dastet dard nakone jj joonam
              farghe taghdiro jonoono hichkasi be ma nagofte
              beza etefaghe akhar vase joftemoon biofte

              Comment

              • Sepideh_UK
                Senior Member
                • May 2006
                • 2226

                #8
                EYVAL kheily bahal bud. dastet dard nakone.


                Comment

                • rfhr918
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 2386

                  #9
                  mersyyy jjbb jun khili jaleb booddd
                  Tasavor kon jahaniro ke toosh zendan yek afsanast
                  Tamame jangaye donya shodan mashmoole atash bast
                  Kasi aghaye alam nist barabar ba hamand mardom
                  Dige sahme har ensane tane har dooneye gandom
                  Bedone marzo mahdoode vatan yani hame donya
                  Tasavor kon to mitoni beshi taabire in roya

                  Comment

                  • bluesky_152000
                    Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 479

                    #10
                    nice tips jj. i can say these on jokes or else i wud really annoy them... but these are cool!
                    People will doubt what u say but believe what u DO!

                    Comment

                    Working...