10 Things About YOU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • donsaeid
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 28300

    #16
    cheghadr hame az khodeshon inja tarif kardan loooooooooooooool
    نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


    «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
    صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

    Comment

    • Michellica
      Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 649

      #17
      1.Born in Mashaad, came in italy when i was 9 mounth;
      2.My Mum's family is from Birjand, Dad's family are Azeri Turks;
      3.I live alone with 2 friends;
      4.I was in a swimming team of Milan until i was 16 years old, i started swimming when i was 3 years old;
      5.I'm studying the first year of a Master in Tv,Cinema and production;
      6.I love Iran and my family;
      7.I love music;
      8.After the degree i'll move abroad;
      9.I love travelling;
      10.I'd like to be a journalist or a cinema director one day.

      Comment

      • Rasputin
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2005
        • 63906

        #18
        new users ... 10 things about you pls .

        iran

        Comment

        • Dokhtar Bandari
          Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1099

          #19
          1. I was born in Abadan.

          2. I live in Texas and Vermont

          3. I love nature and animals, horses in particular

          4. I love reading and have an enormous collection of books rare and otherwise.

          5. I blieve in consiusness and enlightment

          6. I have twins, boy and a girl

          7. I have been married 3 times and will not go there again

          8. I love traveling and collecting paeculiar works of art

          9. I love and live for Iran

          10. I work closely with united nations.
          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
          I would be giving and forget the gift;
          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
          Howard Walter

          Comment

          • purrsian_cat
            Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1788

            #20
            I'm half english by mums side and half iranian by dads side

            I went to Tehran International School for 2 years and i LOVED it!!!

            I'm a Complementary Medicine student in UK

            I have the best british Fiance

            I'd love to have a big dog like a great dane

            I love movies and am at the cinema once a week

            I'm an artist and pretty creative

            I have a passion for cars

            One day i hope to be a dentist

            I love making people happy and doing things for others
            .Proud to be Persian.

            Comment

            • Rasputin
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2005
              • 63906

              #21
              Originally posted by purrsian_cat View Post

              I love movies

              I have a passion for cars
              Give me five .

              iran

              Comment

              Working...