POST WHEN YOUR PISSED

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #91
    i haven't been victimised, but I am sure you will soon if you talk more. ever pink is dangerous

    Comment

    • indian_blues
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1893

      #92
      Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
      i haven't been victimised, but I am sure you will soon if you talk more. ever pink is dangerous

      i dont think im talking more than u dude.... u better watch ur steps and i dont think u r a racist as******.
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


      Comment

      • Dokhtare_Malous
        Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 1819

        #93
        I have midterm tomoroow ahahah

        Comment

        • Lime_Margarita
          Member
          • Aug 2006
          • 328

          #94
          hmmmm, I 'm pissed at ma MAN
          Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
          but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

          Comment

          • abadani69
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2005
            • 21339

            #95
            are you talking about that nigger?
            Originally posted by Lime_Margarita View Post
            hmmmm, I 'm pissed at ma MAN

            Comment

            • Lime_Margarita
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 328

              #96
              nafaseto plz yeh nim saat begir LOTF MIKONI!! LOOL
              Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
              but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

              Comment

              • abadani69
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2005
                • 21339

                #97
                nafasamo begiram on vaght bayad biyay lab roo lab CPR bedi
                Originally posted by Lime_Margarita View Post
                nafaseto plz yeh nim saat begir LOTF MIKONI!! LOOL

                Comment

                • Parinaz_M
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 19964

                  #98
                  i hate getting yelled at







                  God made Coke,
                  God made Pepsi,
                  God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

                  ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

                  Comment

                  • Lime_Margarita
                    Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 328

                    #99
                    CPR? ke hich mishinam ro dahanet ke kamelan ZARFE FANI beshi!!! hey dont call him NIGGA aint cool ;o(
                    Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
                    but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

                    Comment

                    • abadani69
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 21339

                      #100
                      loooool Limoo shirin ashti kardi hala with ur niggar?

                      Comment

                      • Lime_Margarita
                        Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 328

                        #101
                        loooooooooooooool. ghar naboodim ke ashti konim U WIGGER!!!
                        Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't
                        but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

                        Comment

                        Working...