Your Last Wish In Your Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • abadani69
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 21339

    #61
    ke tamame bar vo bax e tapesh hame dore ham baashim

    Comment

    • mahsa88
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1153

      #62
      ke maaaan bemirammmo chemistry examm nadam
      akhhh chi mishod adam ye rooz mimord bad zende mishoood...

      Comment

      • donsaeid
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 28300

        #63
        az in norway kharab shode bezanam biron beram ye keshvare dige
        نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


        «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
        صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #64
          ke beram ye sar UK pishe bar vo bax

          Comment

          • Rasputin
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2005
            • 63906

            #65
            Akharin Arezoye Zendegit : Changin' the regime of Iran .

            iran

            Comment

            • Rasputin
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2005
              • 63906

              #66
              Originally posted by RedWine View Post
              Akharin Arezoye Zendegit : Changin' the regime of Iran .
              i repeat this .

              iran

              Comment

              • Dokhtar Bandari
                Member
                • Oct 2007
                • 1099

                #67
                I second that motion with one exception that this is not my last wish. Because I want the change to be for better and to bring prosperity and joy to all of humanity. If the regime changes and I don't like it I want to reserve the right to resent my wish for a better one...
                I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                I would be giving and forget the gift;
                I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                Howard Walter

                Comment

                • purrsian_cat
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1788

                  #68
                  to be rich. from working hard and earning money the right way
                  .Proud to be Persian.

                  Comment

                  • abadani69
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 21339

                    #69
                    My wish just came thru yesterday Ahmadinejad was elected again

                    Comment

                    Working...