What Does Your Name Mean?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dokhtar Bandari
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1099

    #31
    A- Aummmmm nothing special

    F- Foozol

    S- Sar be hava

    A- Same as above

    N- Naneh bozorg

    E- Esteghlal parast

    H- Hashari

    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter

    Comment

    • abadani69
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2005
      • 21339

      #32
      A- You like to drink( kind of)
      R- Very sexy( Damnnnn right)
      M- Success comes easily to you(Yeah right)
      A- You like to drink( kind of)
      N- You are absolutely beautiful.( no I am Handsome)

      Comment

      Working...