If i had a second Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mike435
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2104

    #1

    If i had a second Life

    this thread is inpired by jubins post when he recomandad we have thread about what if their was a second life so here it is


    G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


  • mike435
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2104

    #2
    If i had a scond life i would either would want to become an eskimo and live in the arctic away from it all

    or

    born into a cult that lives in a deserted island were the members are subject of a social expermint conductcted by the world commnity


    G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


    Comment

    • mahsa88
      Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1153

      #3
      dno what iw anted to be...
      i thnk i wud be a cat

      Comment

      • mike435
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 2104

        #4
        Originally posted by mahsa88 View Post
        dno what iw anted to be...
        i thnk i wud be a cat
        lol

        a persian cat i asowm right


        G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


        Comment

        • abadani69
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2005
          • 21339

          #5
          If I had a second life I would find Mike and beat him to death because of his boring and bi ma'ani posts

          Comment

          • mike435
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 2104

            #6
            Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
            If I had a second life I would find Mike and beat him to death because of his boring and bi ma'ani posts
            LOLOLOL


            hele don don don , hele yedane, yedane
            hele don don don , hele yedane, yedane

            yare na mehraboon male abadane, yedane

            hele don don don hele yedane, yedane (chouros)
            hele don don don hele yedane, yedane (chourous)

            yare na mehraboon male abadane, yedane
            belom ta to naya ema nakhandom yedane
            digar ....................................., yedan
            ........
            .....
            .....
            .....
            .......
            lol


            G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #7
              are u trying to be Abadani?u wish baby, we don't give you shenasname

              Comment

              • mike435
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 2104

                #8
                hell na if you are a symbol of abadani i rather be a neo con member than be a abadani only if you are considerd an abadany


                G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                Comment

                • mahsa88
                  Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1153

                  #9
                  eeehhh davvaaa nakonid...omadim inja fun dashte bashim alaki asabe khodetono khooord nakonid ...enghadam be abadani and jewish bodane hamdige giir nadid

                  umm...ill still be a cat...

                  Comment

                  • indian_blues
                    Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1893

                    #10
                    hmm i wish to be myself if i get a second term.
                    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                    Comment

                    • golgol85
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 4957

                      #11
                      I am glad there is only one life (at least the way i see it), i think there is enough "fun" to go through life once, i dont want to come back after i am gone.

                      Comment

                      • mahsa88
                        Member
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 1153

                        #12
                        lol golgol truueee...indian blues u must love urself then :P

                        Comment

                        • indian_blues
                          Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1893

                          #13
                          yes i do....coz the worst thing to do is disrespecting urself. I quite content with myself. In hinduism birth is an curse nilo wishes not to be cursed again.
                          “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                          If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                          Comment

                          • zubin
                            Member
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1567

                            #14
                            what's up blues?
                            Take him and cut him out in little stars,
                            and he will make the face of heaven so fine,
                            that all the world will be in love with night,
                            and pay no worship to the garish sun

                            - Shakespeare

                            "In all intellectual debates, both sides tend to be correct in what they affirm, and wrong in what they deny." - JS Mill

                            Comment

                            • indian_blues
                              Member
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1893

                              #15
                              examining ur sig...
                              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                              Comment

                              Working...