what annoyed me today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mike435
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 2104

    #1

    what annoyed me today

    what annoyed me today was

    finally today i get around to having some milk and cereal the good kind of cereal to and we dont have milk
    i hate how when we have milk we dont have cereal when we have cereal we don't have milk
    the cereal was so good i just had it with water lol
    captain crunch cereal by the way.

    so what annoyed you today

    by the way dont say this post becuase that is reserved for abadani to come and make some kind of a wise insulting yet friendly remark
    Last edited by mike435; 03-29-2007, 09:50 AM. Reason: spelling as ussual


    G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #2
    dude u really annoyed me....

    yeah arman is rude....but who cares....

    dont take it to personal ....
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    • mike435
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 2104

      #3
      again i dont have milk so i used iced tea instead to pour in my cereal bowel


      G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #4
        wtf!!!!
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • Nutcase
          Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 830

          #5
          i gotta say i rather have the cereal by itself than add water if there is no milk, this way its like a snack, its crunchy

          Comment

          • mike435
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2006
            • 2104

            #6
            hey man this is what happanes when you have bluerred judgment


            G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


            Comment

            • abadani69
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 21339

              #7
              Khodet cholmang hasty vo cereal ro ba Ice tea mikhori chera on vaght esme mano inja miyari
              Originally posted by mike435 View Post
              what annoyed me today was

              finally today i get around to having some milk and cereal the good kind of cereal to and we dont have milk
              i hate how when we have milk we dont have cereal when we have cereal we don't have milk
              the cereal was so good i just had it with water lol
              captain crunch cereal by the way.

              so what annoyed you today

              by the way dont say this post becuase that is reserved for abadani to come and make some kind of a wise insulting yet friendly remark
              Rude ham khodeti Indian Pinks
              Originally posted by indian_blues View Post
              dude u really annoyed me....

              yeah arman is rude....but who cares....

              dont take it to personal ....

              Comment

              • indian_blues
                Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 1893

                #8
                Originally posted by abadani69 View Post
                Rude ham khodeti Indian Pinks
                watever that means
                “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                Comment

                • addicted
                  Newbie
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 11

                  #9
                  I really hate it when someone body intrudes my Sunday's sleep. but errrr today I got a call and I was really irritated as soon as it stopped ringing I switched it into silent mode.

                  Comment

                  • mike435
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2104

                    #10
                    hot girls who act like a bitch


                    G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                    Comment

                    • indian_blues
                      Member
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1893

                      #11
                      explain more mike.
                      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

                      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


                      Comment

                      • mike435
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2104

                        #12
                        you know that bitchy attitude were they think theyr all that even thogh they really not


                        G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                        Comment

                        • mike435
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2104

                          #13
                          having to give up bread and all food from resturants
                          ahhhhhhhh
                          no chipotle for a week


                          G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                          Comment

                          • mike435
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2104

                            #14
                            cant find Evanescence-Open door album
                            any one have it ?


                            G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                            Comment

                            • mike435
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2104

                              #15
                              the forum was surprisingly quiet
                              very few posts


                              G-d determines who walks into your life....It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


                              Comment

                              Working...