Girl with 8 limbs has successful surgery

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Girl with 8 limbs has successful surgery

    Lakshmi looks on at the Sparsh Hospital in Bangalore, India, Monday, Nov. 5, 2007. Doctors began operating Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2007, on the two-year-old girl born with four arms and four legs, in an extensive surgery that they hope will leave the girl with a normal anatomy, a hospital official said.





    iran
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #2
    today I read from newspaper that she started to have liquid food and she is well.
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


    Comment

    Working...