Salam!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fentoozler
    Newbie
    • Apr 2007
    • 4

    #1

    Salam!

    I joined today and would like to say thank you for your amazing web site. I love it lot and am having fun.


    Tha's all.
  • asal67
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 1528

    #2
    salam fentoozler!

    khosh amadi be Tapesh

    take care!

    Comment

    • Atef_Dubai
      Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 1913

      #3
      kosh omadi hope u enjoy
      Nicknamam Awaz shode Az Afshin_dubai_8 Shode be Atef_Dubai

      Comment

      • Parinaz_M
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2003
        • 19964

        #4
        Fentoozler (che esmi dari baba) be *Tapesh* khosh oomadi







        God made Coke,
        God made Pepsi,
        God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

        ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

        Comment

        • donsaeid
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 28300

          #5
          welcome
          نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


          «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
          صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

          Comment

          • reza-george
            Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 241

            #6
            Thanks for being here.

            What's up?

            Comment

            • dosto
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 100

              #7
              you are welcome

              Comment

              • hasanali
                Newbie
                • Dec 2007
                • 33

                #8
                Originally posted by fentoozler View Post
                I joined today and would like to say thank you for your amazing web site. I love it lot and am having fun.


                Tha's all.
                are ğeyli ğoşgııııııl thank yuuuuuu

                Comment

                • hasanali
                  Newbie
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 33

                  #9
                  you are welcome

                  Comment

                  Working...