The best way to enter heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    The best way to enter heart



    The Best way to enter into Man's Heart











    The Best way to enter into Woman's Heart

    iran
  • Dokhtar Bandari
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1099

    #2
    Loooooool.. we are sooooo busted...lol
    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
    I would be giving and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
    Howard Walter

    Comment

    • DokhtarIrooni
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 2347

      #3
      loool thats funny
      ~ Bahar ~

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #4
        lool... repost.

        anyway that is south Indian food.
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • Dokhtar Bandari
          Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1099

          #5
          I always thought this was the way to man's heart... but I have been wrong before...

          Sexyling.jpg
          I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
          I would be pure, for there are those who care;
          I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
          I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
          I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
          I would be giving and forget the gift;
          I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
          I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
          Howard Walter

          Comment

          • maryam9
            Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 644

            #6
            Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
            I always thought this was the way to man's heart... but I have been wrong before...

            [ATTACH]16794[/ATTACH]
            thats the way to the mans.... (ahem) ...nudge nudge, wink wink
            Last edited by maryam9; 03-28-2008, 05:41 PM.
            Mary's back, back again

            Comment

            • Dokhtar Bandari
              Member
              • Oct 2007
              • 1099

              #7
              Originally posted by maryam9 View Post
              thats the way to the mans.... (ahem) ...nudge nudge, wink wink

              Why Maryam joon what do you mean??????
              I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
              I would be pure, for there are those who care;
              I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
              I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
              I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
              I would be giving and forget the gift;
              I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
              I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
              Howard Walter

              Comment

              • saraparsi
                Newbie
                • Jul 2004
                • 4

                #8
                ...enter heart through the vajeen
                well i am wat i am and wat i am cud be who u r...(enrique)

                Comment

                • Mazandaran
                  Member
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 150

                  #9
                  I always thought the way into a woman's heart was through the wallet? j/k

                  Comment

                  • Dokhtar Bandari
                    Member
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 1099

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mazandaran View Post
                    I always thought the way into a woman's heart was through the wallet? j/k
                    That too.. You have to have the wallet to buy the jewelry, wine and dine her..then you get what you want.
                    And somewhere in there we can squeeze in the love too...if you want, depends on how fat is your wallet...lol
                    I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                    I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                    I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                    I would be giving and forget the gift;
                    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                    I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                    Howard Walter

                    Comment

                    • Mazandaran
                      Member
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 150

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dokhtar Bandari View Post
                      That too.. You have to have the wallet to buy the jewelry, wine and dine her..then you get what you want.
                      And somewhere in there we can squeeze in the love too...if you want, depends on how fat is your wallet...lol
                      The fatter the wallet the more love lol

                      Comment

                      • Dokhtar Bandari
                        Member
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 1099

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mazandaran View Post
                        The fatter the wallet the more love lol
                        You are catching on dude.
                        I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
                        I would be pure, for there are those who care;
                        I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
                        I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
                        I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
                        I would be giving and forget the gift;
                        I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
                        I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
                        Howard Walter

                        Comment

                        Working...