Persian Female Vocalist Needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • namijoon
    Newbie
    • Oct 2004
    • 2

    #1

    Persian Female Vocalist Needed

    Hey guys,
    My name is Nami. I make House/Trance/Pop/Hip hop/R&B music. For the past 6 month I've been searching for a Persian female vocalist to feature on my second album, but unfotunetly I haven't found a single person. If you are interested in bringing a new style in our small little entertainment market, please contact me ASAP. You must be 19-27 and you must live in CA. The album is almost finished. Good News: You won't have to pay a dime for anything, no strings attached.

    Nami
    nami@namimusic.com
  • Cop
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 6619

    #2
    hmm hamoon nami ke ke albume music khali bod bedone khondan? hamoni?

    Comment

    • djTapesh
      Administrator

      • Mar 2003
      • 2660

      #3
      Heyyyyy NAMI whats up man :P its nice to have you here "yes COP this is the same Nami who make that techno/trance album with the hit song EY IRAN"

      Nami aval begam ke your music is great I love it, secondly I know a couple of girls in their 21's who are trying to be singers, but they don't live in CALI anyway we can make an arrangement ?

      peace, and talk to u soon
      Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
      Founder / Admin


      Comment

      • Cop
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2003
        • 6619

        #4
        oh cool damet garm nami karet doroste i love your music

        Comment

        • Nazanin
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2004
          • 9496

          #5
          Bad nist

          Comment

          • djTapesh
            Administrator

            • Mar 2003
            • 2660

            #6
            in Farnaz faghat paraziti harf mizaneh )

            vaghti migeh BAD NIST yani eyvalllah
            Reza G -={DJ TAPESH )=-
            Founder / Admin


            Comment

            • Nazanin
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2004
              • 9496

              #7
              Nakheyr, vaghti migam bad nist yani EY



              Darzemn

              Comment

              • namijoon
                Newbie
                • Oct 2004
                • 2

                #8
                Hey

                Hey guys,
                Yeah, that's me. It makes me happy to have friends such as yourselves. Unfortunetly, I am only looking for talents in the state of California strictly cause of budget reasons. So, come on Tapesh people, help me out find your next star.

                Nami

                Comment

                Working...