Mahsa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #1

    Mahsa

    BORN:
    July 11,Tehran, Iran

    ASTROLOGICAL SIGN:
    Cancer

    FAVOURITE GAME:
    Dancing and Singing have always been like games to me every since I was a little girl.

    FAVOURITE FOOD
    Kotlet, Khoreshte Bademjoon, Sashimi

    MY HOBBIES
    Music, Shopping, Reading, Meditation, Swimming, Movies

    MT FAVOURITE POP STARS:
    Sting, Stevie Wonder, Mark Anthony, Norah Jones, Aretha Franklin.

    FAVOURITE PERSIAN POP STARS:
    Siavash Ghomeishy, Googoosh, Mansour

    FAVORITE COLOR:
    Blue & White

    MY HOLIDAY PERFERENCE
    A calm place, where I can enjoy nature.

    MOST JOYOUS MOMENT OF MY CAREER:
    At my first concert, their was a little girl, that knew the lyrics to every single song that I performed, that really touched my heart.

    LATEST BOOK I READ:
    Meaningful life, By Dalai Lama

    FAVOURITE QUOTE:
    I use to think Success is happiness, I came to realize Happiness is Success.By 'Sting'.
    Treat every one like they're part of your family, this way you have family all over the world.'Dalai Lama'

    THINGS THAT I PEPTIE:
    Putting Gas in my car, People that like to gossip...


    .-.-.-.-.-.-.

    1. ESM-E-TOU
    Music: Hamid Arrangement: Shahram Azar
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour

    2. ESHGHE MAN
    Music: Manoochehr Cheshm Azar Arrangement: Manoochehr Cheshm Azar
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour

    3. AGEH BERI
    Music: Siavash Ghomeishy Arrangement: Steve
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour

    4. GHESSE
    Music: Manoochehr Cheshm Azar Arrangement: Manoochehr Cheshm Azar
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour

    5. SAFAR
    Music: Siavash Ghomeishy Arrangement: Steve
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour

    6. Bad-E-Man
    Music: Hamid Arrangement: Shubert Avakian
    Lyrics by: Paksima Zakipour


    Contact

    MAHSA ENTERTAINMENT
    Agent - Mastanh Khakpour
    TEL: 818-207-1771



    4936 Yonge St. Suite 220.
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Canada. M2N-3S8

    Email: mahsa@mahsamusic.com
    Last edited by Rasputin; 10-22-2006, 10:28 AM.

    iran
  • **~Golnoush~**
    Newbie
    • Aug 2005
    • 7

    #2
    Wow u are a really interesting!!
    I Was born a Persian and i will die a persian!

    Comment

    • Cop
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2003
      • 6619

      #3
      har chi jigare to july be donya omade mesle khodam loool

      Comment

      • Nushabeh
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2005
        • 2210

        #4
        Vay nemidunestam in hameh maroof bodam

        Comment

        • Rasputin
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2005
          • 63906

          #5
          Mahsa New Album is commin.Fall 2006


          iran

          Comment

          • DokhtarIrooni
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2006
            • 2347

            #6
            in taraneye "Bad-e Man" kheili ghashange...
            ~ Bahar ~

            Comment

            • muta
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 150

              #7
              thx 4 tha news

              Comment

              • Rasputin
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2005
                • 63906

                #8

                iran

                Comment

                • Sexi.Persian.Bella
                  Member
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 70

                  #9
                  l0ve herr<333

                  Comment

                  • Rasputin
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 63906

                    #10

                    iran

                    Comment

                    Working...