Last thought
the past 5 weeks have been very interesting. The debates on this form were very good but unfortunately some of the contributors refused to be objective.
After all the debates and talks I came to the conclusion that this stuff between the Palestinians and Arabs and the Israelis will go on for ever.
And when you step back and look at the big picture it is more than anything a battle of ideology.
I also came to the realization that many don’t care about the humanity of the conflict in the middle east. Great example was when I posted the post titled “Peace is with next generation” no one comment it. Even though it got 13 hits. Which I have to be honest three of theme were mine. So maybe 9-10 hits not from me and not one person commented it to condemn it. Even thogh those cartoons are like the mass killing of kids, killing there thoughts teaching theme hate based on b.s. But when you guys saw imagoes of innocent Lebanese babies and children killed unintentionally in the recent war some of you compared the idf with a terrorist army and even worse Nazi Germany.
Some here after showing you that Zionism is not racist you still come out and compare me with Nazi Germany.
….
..
.
.
.anyways there is no point in writing here
….
……
so summer has come to end and now I have to go and tackle 20 units a semester I wont have any more free time to preoccupy my self with this stuff that really leads to no were and
Pulse
My Jewish heritage, Persian culture, and American life is to sweet and precious to waist it arguing (not that I did not enjoyed it but when I saw it has no effect there is no point) anyways I like to thank all the contributors of the forum especially those contributing to the sisate section.
Redwing I admired your objective postings and your baits that started most of the arguing keep it up.
And donesaid you well don’t wrap yourself in lies of thinking the humiliation hard life of the Palestinians is soly the product of Israeli presence in the Jewish homeland. The Palestinians and the Arabs before anything need to look at themselves.
Keep these things in mine
Most Israelis do want a Palestinian country and recognize it.
Most Israelis actually HUGE majority of Israelis don’t want to kick the Palestinians out.
But go look ate the other side it will be a different picture.
Anyway I don’t want to get carried away starting today I am gone enjoy the sweeter things in life and on this forum.
mike435
the past 5 weeks have been very interesting. The debates on this form were very good but unfortunately some of the contributors refused to be objective.
After all the debates and talks I came to the conclusion that this stuff between the Palestinians and Arabs and the Israelis will go on for ever.
And when you step back and look at the big picture it is more than anything a battle of ideology.
I also came to the realization that many don’t care about the humanity of the conflict in the middle east. Great example was when I posted the post titled “Peace is with next generation” no one comment it. Even though it got 13 hits. Which I have to be honest three of theme were mine. So maybe 9-10 hits not from me and not one person commented it to condemn it. Even thogh those cartoons are like the mass killing of kids, killing there thoughts teaching theme hate based on b.s. But when you guys saw imagoes of innocent Lebanese babies and children killed unintentionally in the recent war some of you compared the idf with a terrorist army and even worse Nazi Germany.
Some here after showing you that Zionism is not racist you still come out and compare me with Nazi Germany.
….
..
.
.
.anyways there is no point in writing here
….
……
so summer has come to end and now I have to go and tackle 20 units a semester I wont have any more free time to preoccupy my self with this stuff that really leads to no were and
Pulse
My Jewish heritage, Persian culture, and American life is to sweet and precious to waist it arguing (not that I did not enjoyed it but when I saw it has no effect there is no point) anyways I like to thank all the contributors of the forum especially those contributing to the sisate section.
Redwing I admired your objective postings and your baits that started most of the arguing keep it up.
And donesaid you well don’t wrap yourself in lies of thinking the humiliation hard life of the Palestinians is soly the product of Israeli presence in the Jewish homeland. The Palestinians and the Arabs before anything need to look at themselves.
Keep these things in mine
Most Israelis do want a Palestinian country and recognize it.
Most Israelis actually HUGE majority of Israelis don’t want to kick the Palestinians out.
But go look ate the other side it will be a different picture.
Anyway I don’t want to get carried away starting today I am gone enjoy the sweeter things in life and on this forum.
mike435


Comment