Baby Vs Cobra

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #1

    Baby Vs Cobra

    LOL what do u think abt this kid parents?
    Attached Files
    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


  • baba jun
    Member
    • May 2006
    • 242

    #2
    waghean keh in hendi haam normal nistan !

    Comment

    • 322300
      Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 142

      #3
      Is this a joke???

      Comment

      • indian_blues
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 1893

        #4
        Originally posted by baba jun View Post
        waghean keh in hendi haam normal nistan !
        r u saying it is normal in india? if yes im saying it is not not normal and im shocked to see it and no sane parent will do it to a kid. Even though snake's teeth is been removed it could have injured the baby eye...lucky kid.
        “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

        If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


        Comment

        • IQ
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 5035

          #5
          Why would anybody do that in anywhere.

          Comment

          • Dokhtare_Malous
            Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1819

            #6
            oh my God bavar nakardanie bekhoda mardom maghzeshoono az dast dadan

            Comment

            • indian_blues
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1893

              #7
              @IQ: who is the girl in ur sig? she is too beautiful
              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


              Comment

              • IQ
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2005
                • 5035

                #8
                hediyeh tehrani Iranian actress

                Comment

                Working...