How do I become a senior member? Is there a point’s limit, a post minimum, what? Come to think about it, I still can’t remember when I went from junior member to member. I like that transition, I just feel awkward having overlooked it. Now I want senior member to be a bit more predictable. Thank you.
Quick inquiry
Collapse
X
-
You should post more and that's it :=) .Originally posted by reza-george View PostHow do I become a senior member? Is there a point’s limit, a post minimum, what? Come to think about it, I still can’t remember when I went from junior member to member. I like that transition, I just feel awkward having overlooked it. Now I want senior member to be a bit more predictable. Thank you.
iran
Comment
-
Cool, I figured I would ask. I’m assuming I went from junior to regular member at 100 posts, right? Thank you guys.
What's up?
Comment

Comment