**Persians Never Change**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Parinaz_M
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 19964

    #1

    **Persians Never Change**

    The angel Gabriel came to the Lord and said "I have to talk to you. We have some Persians up here in heavens that are causing problems. They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabanas instead of their white robes, their dogs are riding the chariots, and they're selling their halos to people for discount prices.

    They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep crouching down midway eating sunflower and watermelon seeds all over the place. Some of them are walking around with just one wing!"

    The Lord said, "Persians are Persians. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, call the devil."

    The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Damn, hold on a minute." The Devil returned to the phone, "OK I'm back. What can I do for you?" Gabriel replied, "I just wanted to know what kind of problems you're having down there."

    The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something." After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back. Now what was the question?"

    Gabriel said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?" The Devil said, "Man I don't believe this.......Hold on." This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now. Those damn Persians have extinguished the fire and are trying to install air conditioning!!"







    God made Coke,
    God made Pepsi,
    God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

    ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~
  • Rasputin
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 63906

    #2
    looool

    iran

    Comment

    • nanakhafan
      BEST Member of Spring
      • Dec 2005
      • 11016

      #3
      loool hahahhahahhaha



      Comment

      • Narges-Khanoom
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1547

        #4
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kheili bahal bod
        هركجا هستم باشم
        آسمان مال من است
        پنجره فكر هوا عشق زمين مال من است
        چه اهميت دارد گاه اگر مي رويند قارچهاي غربت!!!


        زندگي دو نيمه است : نيمه اول در انتظار نيمه دوم ، نيمه دوم در حسرت نيمه اول .


        اگه یه پروانه روی سرت نشست تعجب نکن چون ............ . من آدرس قشنگترین گله دنیا رو بهش دادم.

        Comment

        • Parinaz_M
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2003
          • 19964

          #5
          narges joon mibinam javE en "ha" badjoori gereftated







          God made Coke,
          God made Pepsi,
          God made Persian girls so DAMN SEXY!!!

          ~Zende Bad Iran Va Irani~

          Comment

          • golgol85
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 4957

            #6
            irooni ha har ja beran hame chiz ro beham mirizan, che toye behesht, che toye jahanam, haha.

            Comment

            Working...