funny pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • indian_blues
    Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 1893

    #1

    funny pics

    y dont we have a thread for funny pics?





    “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

    If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


  • mtl
    Newbie
    • Mar 2006
    • 10

    #2
    eh in akse chaharomi fekr konam olampiyadi chizi bashe in dokhtare kenariam male Israele ke kenare pesareh az iran vaystadeh...

    Comment

    • owner1
      Newbie
      • Oct 2006
      • 11

      #3
      the last one made sense .... the rest ummmm confusing lol.

      Comment

      • abbas_agha
        Newbie
        • Sep 2005
        • 17

        #4
        lol either the guy doesn't wanna get caught looking at the girl or he doesn't wanna get caught looking over at an Israeli, either way he's trying hard

        Comment

        • donsaeid
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 28300

          #5
          Originally posted by indian_blues View Post
          y dont we have a thread for funny pics?
          We Do Have A Thread For Funny Picture

          نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


          «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
          صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

          Comment

          • donsaeid
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2005
            • 28300

            #6
            Originally posted by abbas_agha View Post
            lol either the guy doesn't wanna get caught looking at the girl or he doesn't wanna get caught looking over at an Israeli, either way he's trying hard
            she can really smash that guy to small pieces look at her! I think he is afraid and maybe he has wet his pants so he has that flag there
            نه غزه نه لبنان جانم فدای ایران


            «در زندگی زخم*هايی هست که مثل خوره روح را آهسته در انزوا می*خورد و می*تراشد.»
            صادق هدايت؛ بوف کور

            Comment

            • indian_blues
              Member
              • Aug 2006
              • 1893

              #7
              yeah he looks like a kid but it is not right to say he is chicken... x-( ...yeah israel gal looks awesome
              “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

              If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


              Comment

              Working...