A funny pic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NightOwl
    Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 63

    #16
    woww.. did I hit a red bottom?.. lool, or a red chili.... lmaooooo. My dear indian freind , remember, I come here, most to have fun, and tease the ppl. who can talorate my tasteless jokes at least when I am in this thread. If I feel you have a tiny skin then I'll sure bann you against my soft-cored teasings. salute
    YOU! Wake up.

    Comment

    • indian_blues
      Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 1893

      #17
      well if u r not serious i dont mind it. cheers.
      “I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”

      If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton


      Comment

      • abadani69
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 21339

        #18
        Guys, please do not cheat chat here. just talk about the topic of the thread and put your pics here. Thanks!

        Comment

        Working...