If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
this is ain't original... clearly photoshoped...... and not funny at all.
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
LOL...They look like they are related...aha...I think chinese marry their daughters too...lol
I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
I would be pure, for there are those who care;
I would be strong, for there is much to suffer;
I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
I would be friend of all—the foe—the friendless;
I would be giving and forget the gift;
I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
I would look up and laugh—and love—and lift.
Howard Walter
Is it this answer:
a) first row extreme left one sleeping
b) first row extreme right one sleeping
c) last row extreme right happy
d) last row extreme left sick
e) second row extreme left drunk
Is it this answer:
a) first row extreme left one sleeping
b) first row extreme right one sleeping
c) last row extreme right happy
d) last row extreme left sick
e) second row extreme left drunk
Brilliant... u take the prize... got an degree for that jaan
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
“I want to feel passion, I want to feel pain. I want to weep at the sound of your name. Come make me laugh, come make me cry... just make me feel alive.”
If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Comment